ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Bank Letter for UK Third Party Sponsor Tier1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

UK Bank Letter for UK Third Party Sponsor Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by umarjee4u » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:53 pm

I am sponsoring my sisters as investor who live in Pakistan to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200K. As i live in UK and my money is in my bank account which i can make available for them to do business and also for their application. I went to nearly all banks and also met even with Branch Manager of banks but they all said that they are unable to issue any letter very specific to UKBA template requirement. they can simply issue me a letter by explaining my bank account balance etc.

I already contacted with local MP and they have issue a letter to Immigration officer to respond to this issue. But during the same time, i wanted to find out if any one has similar issue as i have and does it have any solution. As i do not want to send all money to Pakistan which is not safe and my sisters can not have UK Bank account as they are not UK resident and also they have to travel here to open bank account which is nearly not possible.

So any bank or any branch, anyone knows who can issue UK specific template third party bank letter or if anyone applied by using normal UK bank statement of its sponsor and got visa or have knowledge about. I am happy to take any solicitor who can help to resolve this issue. Feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Temitope
Newly Registered

Re: UK Bank Letter for UK Third Party Sponsor Tier1 Entrepre

Post by Temitope » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

@umarjee4u Please how did you eventually resolve the issue.

I am in a similar situation, i am about processing my application from outside the uk. And my sister is providing all the investment of 200k as a partner to my business, the business is yet to be established.

Is it compulsory I provide the bank letter stating that the funds are available for third party (me) use of just a bank letter declaring the balance and a statement will suffice.

Also pls can anyone advise on additional docs i can attach other than the required docs for credibility purposes. My sister is a uk resident and citizen now and providing all the funds, but the business is my idea and i will be managing it myself.

Hope to receive responses. Thanks

Temitope
Newly Registered

Post by Temitope » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

@umarjee4u Please how did you eventually resolve the issue.

I am in a similar situation, i am about processing my application from outside the uk. And my sister is providing all the investment of 200k as a partner to my business, the business is yet to be established.

Is it compulsory I provide the bank letter stating that the funds are available for third party (me) use of just a bank letter declaring the balance and a statement will suffice.

Also pls can anyone advise on additional docs i can attach other than the required docs for credibility purposes. My sister is a uk resident and citizen now and providing all the funds, but the business is my idea and i will be managing it myself.

Hope to receive responses. Thanks

Temitope
Newly Registered

Post by Temitope » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Please I will appreciate your responses urgently