ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 EXTENTION REFUSED PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan111
Newly Registered

TIER 4 EXTENTION REFUSED PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE

Post by khan111 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi Immigration Gurus,

i am asking on behalf of my friend who is refused his tier 4 general visa extention on the grounds of rule 245ZX(a) paragraph 322(3). the guy submitted each and every document and was awarded all the points but the reason he got for refusal was that he did not complied to the conditions attached to his stay as they checked the history and found that he got a visa in 2011 for 3 and half years ending in july 2014 on a ACCA course offered by a college but he changed the college and completed ATHE level 6 but did not apply for a fresh leave to remain when commencing a new course with a new institution.
anyone have any idea what should he do now and he is given a right of appeal but do you think its worth it to go for appeal or what grounds can he make to support his appeal process.... your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Kingz84

Re: TIER 4 EXTENTION REFUSED PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE

Post by Kingz84 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi Khan

Im no expert but I think its partly his fault for not notifying ukvi and institute for letting him study and complete a course under a different sponsor. I would suggest go to solitor and see if they can advise further. Institute should nt of let him study without 1st getting CAS...

khan111
Newly Registered

Post by khan111 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:32 pm

thanks brother i understand it was his fault that he didnt informed but he was unaware of this rule and quite possible tried to be oversmart but had to get it the other way now just been worried and was thinking if anyone else have come across this sort of refusal and manage to get away or any expert could help me in picking any sort of point which can be used to make a strong defense. even not sure if this unawareness point will work as the guy was studying and working within his hours and no other problem but this general refusal came out.

Kingz84

Post by Kingz84 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi khan

Was he ever issued cas for the level 6 course ? Depending on if the previouse collage report he left to the ukvi he may not of even had a valid visa! The only thing I can say is that the institute where he did level 6 course should of made sure he was issued cas before letting him complete the whole course.

khan111
Newly Registered

Post by khan111 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 am

hi bro,

no he was not issued a cas for the level 6 when he took the admission so this could be one point that the college should have made sure the history of the student before giving him admission but all they were interested in was to give him admission and after the completion of level 6 they issued him a cas on level 7 diploma to apply for a visa of another 1 year which just got refused.

Kingz84

Post by Kingz84 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Hi khan

The college needs to be involved in this as its their fault for not issuing him a Cas for the L6 course and took his money and let him study and complete a course with them on top of that issued him another CAS further course. If he does go for appeal he will need to get the collage to explain what happened via a letter and that they are happy to give him acceptance for pg course. Thats the only thing I can think of but he needs to seek more professional advise... im sorry for nt being very helpful

Thanks

khan111
Newly Registered

Post by khan111 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 pm

hi bro;

thanks a lot for the suggestion and i was thinking this as the only option which could be used to make a case. anyhow will speak to some solicitor and will keep posting what they say and what solution they could think of.

Kingz84

Post by Kingz84 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi khan

Please keep me uodated would like to know how this turns out wish you friend all the best.