ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What option to select for ILR Premium Booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishi55
Newly Registered

What option to select for ILR Premium Booking

Post by vishi55 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Dear All,

I have booked an appointment for settlement (ILR) at Croydon PEO, When I logged into the system to book an appointment for premium service I was unable to see any option for settlement or ILR as I found only four options:
1) Tier-1,
2) Tier-2,
3) Other main applicant and
4) Dependent in drop down list

I am on Tier-2 (General) at present and therefore I selected the option of Tier -2 as given above and paid for the booking. I have received the confirmation email from UKBA detailing the venue and time. I am confused about whether the option selected for ILR (Tier-2) is correct as some of my friends are saying that it should have been - Other main applicant. Please advise urgently whether I need to cancel my current booking and do another one. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vish

vishi55
Newly Registered

Re: What option to select for ILR Premium Booking

Post by vishi55 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Senior Members, please help as I have appointment in 6 days and may loose my money if they reject my application due to wrong option selected.

KInd regards,

Vish