ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am not sure so need advice..thanks

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahid_shah
Newly Registered

I am not sure so need advice..thanks

Post by zahid_shah » Thu May 01, 2014 12:21 am

20140501_000542.jpg
20140501_000542.jpg (251.24 KiB) Viewed 673 times
EE2residence card
I have applied for residence card and have received the certificate of application and i have provided all sufficient documents i.e my passport,id and my partners id..
but i dont understand what i have highlighted in the picture with red cirlce..
1)i have provided valid passport , id and documents for myself and my partner.
2) we are not married so dont have any proof of relationship to my european partner... I understand that..
3) dont understand what the third bulleted sentence is bcaz had provided my partners original id

so please advice needed thanks..

rachel29

Re: I am not sure so need advice..thanks

Post by rachel29 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 am

Is it not that you have to show you have been in relationship for at least 2 years with EU sponsor and show documents to show this.

Also that EU person is working,student with health insurance for you both, self sufficient.with health insurance for you both,self employed or providing a service think there is job seeker if is the first 6 month but would double check on how UK follow that.

rosebead
Member of Standing

Post by rosebead » Thu May 01, 2014 10:30 am

Like what rachel29 said, if you're not married you have to show proof of your relationship for the last 2 years, so things like photos; emails; phone calls; Facebook transcipts; official documents such as bills, treceipts, tenancy agreements and bank statements in both your names; friends' testimonies; etc.

Proof of exercising treaty rights is exactly what rachel29 said. Prove that your wife is employed; or self-employed; or a student with comprehensive health insurance (CHI); or a self-sufficient with CCHI. At least one of those things.

zahid_shah
Newly Registered

Post by zahid_shah » Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 am

I have submitted the following docs with my application
Me nd my partners passport nd id
2 years utility bills joint
Tenancy agreement joint 2years
My patners payslips..
Pictures...

But wat I am confused about it is that y they hav mentioned that I have not provided me nd my partners passort nd id..hav mmy docs been lost....??its confusing

rosebead
Member of Standing

Post by rosebead » Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm

They made a mistake - send them a letter asking for a reconsideration and point out exactly what their mistake is.

SouthWest1

Post by SouthWest1 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 pm

I believe it's the standard template used when " right of work can not be confirmed" as in your case as un-married partners.

I am not an expert on that so let us wait for an expert/ gurus to share their inputs.

zahid_shah
Newly Registered

Post by zahid_shah » Sat May 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks every one for ur kind help...thanks