ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on salary and addresses:

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chandu_246

Query on salary and addresses:

Post by chandu_246 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi All,

I am in perm employment and due to huge growth in my organization,I am offered over time
and because of this my salary varies each month.So I am unsure on how to the answer the
following question..

1.what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

In my case would it be average monthly salary..Please suggest

2.I stayed at 2 different addresses in last 2 years.My address in the bank still showing old address(opted out of paper statements) and I realized this only when I ordered bank statements for the last 12 months to prove my earnings.Would this be a problem? To add to the problems,I have few cohabitation docs on old address and few on new address.

It would be really great, if any body can help me with their answers.

Thanks,
Chandra

chandu_246

Re: Query on salary and addresses:

Post by chandu_246 » Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am

Hi Amber and Smartkhan,

Could you please reply to my queries.I am submitting my application in a week's time.

Regards,
Chandra

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 am

chandu_246 wrote:Hi All,

I am in perm employment and due to huge growth in my organization,I am offered over time
and because of this my salary varies each month.So I am unsure on how to the answer the
following question..

1.what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

In my case would it be average monthly salary..Please suggest

Just write the actual pay without overtime

2.I stayed at 2 different addresses in last 2 years.My address in the bank still showing old address(opted out of paper statements) and I realized this only when I ordered bank statements for the last 12 months to prove my earnings.Would this be a problem? To add to the problems,I have few cohabitation docs on old address and few on new address.

It doesn't matter which address is on the bank statement. They only match the amount coming in with pay slips.

It would be really great, if any body can help me with their answers.

Thanks,
Chandra

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for your answers Smartkhan..

shace318

Post by shace318 » Thu May 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Q1:
I had 2 jobs and got paid in 2 currency (GBP & EURO)
I prepared an excel sheet included all my earnings in past 12 months then divided by 12 and answered the question.

Q2:
Change your the address to your current address and request for new bank statements from the date you moved
to new address, the statement will have the new address. however this will not make a big different
as long as your payment in the bank and payslip match.

shace

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Shace,

Thanks for the information. Have you already got ILR?

In my case it's over time and it comes in the regular payslips.Only difference is it will be added to the monthly gross pay and net salary is paid.In that case, I can divide my total salary for the last 12 months by 12 and write that as 'net salary each month'.

Regards,
Chandra

shace318

Post by shace318 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:13 pm

whether its over time or bonuses or 2 jobs it doesn't matter...if you have earned and paid taxes just include
the amount. I could have avoided my 2nd job payments to keep my application simple as my 1st income covers
the required points, however few senior members in this forum advised to include all earing within the claiming year and to include the average pay, which I did.

my details
Company 1 - paid in euros every month and bonus in Mar
Company 2 - paid in GBP once in 4 weeks and bonus in Dec

I claimed from 1st Apr 2013 till 30 Mar 2014, as you can see my pay varies each month
due to currency conversion and 2 different bonuses from 2 company

I add the total net value from both employers also included the bonuses and divided by 12
I submitted my application in Solihull on 10 Apr and got the ILR no question asked.

Shace