ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Important for those who has interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinkbig4all

Important for those who has interview

Post by thinkbig4all » Thu May 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Dear All i attended interview yesterday 30 april 2014. Most of the questions has already been discussed.

My suggestion to All to take care of one thing. if you are answering any question and discuss anything in your answer should be not based on guessing. your answer should be to the point and should know all the links. for example

he asked me who developed your web site you or some one else.?

my answer was that a web developer has developed it, so his next question was how you contact him, my answer was one of my friend referred him to me. so his next question was what is the name of your friend, my answer was mr ****, so his next question was what your friend do, my answer was he has a shop so his next question was what is the name of your friend shop, my answer was *****.

Most of questions was linked.

Regards

unto1

Re: Important for those who has interview

Post by unto1 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Great stuff man! Thanks for the information. It will help those preparing for interview greatly.