ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success ILR at Sheffield PEO Main+3 Dependent(Employ+selfE))

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asssif
Newly Registered

Success ILR at Sheffield PEO Main+3 Dependent(Employ+selfE))

Post by asssif » Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm

First of all thanks to all of the members specially Vinny, He has given me very usefull info when I was in dolldrum couple of months ago.
My history as follows
1.Employed + self employed
2. First Visa stamped 06/01/2009. First Entered in UK 29/05/2009 (almost after 5 months )
3. Got compensated those almost 5 months during extension process.(rejection, appeal etc)
4. Visa expires on 06/05/2014, while 5th anniverary is on 29/05/2014.
5. Got PEO date on 01/05/2014( 28 day rule :lol: ).
6.Booked the PEO date on 23/03/2014 .. Old fee applicable(actually I paid fairly the same amount if I have to apply postal application on 01/05/2014. :) )

Papers submitted
1. 12 "signed and stamped" Payslips.
2. 12 Personal bank statements
3.Employer absence letter.
4.Invoices.
5.12 Buisiness bank statements.
6.Accountant letter and p&l statemets(IFA)
7.Last Q4 NI bill and payed slip.
8.LIFE IN UK TEST for me and my wife.
9. ESOL for my wife.
10. Cohab documents only for me and for wife.
11. Covering letter.

I am sharing this info as I owe a Lot to this Board and might be of use to many who are in similar senario.

mhkhan

Re: Success ILR at Sheffield PEO Main+3 Dependent(Employ+sel

Post by mhkhan » Fri May 02, 2014 12:12 am

Hi,

Congratulations!

Would you mind letting me know if you showed your self-employment details only because that plus your employment income met the minimum income required or you thought it is better to show all income? I have both sources too but I would like to show employment income only which would cover the minimum income required but would also be relatively straight forward.

Many thanks.