ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa refused and appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dicodino
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa refused and appeal

Post by dicodino » Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 am

Hi,

I would like to seek advice for entry clearance of my wife, i am currently on Tier 1 General valid until 21st of July 2014, i got married in oct 2013 and returned to UK, my wife applied for dependent visa after a month of my return and after obtaining new NICOP and Passport in pakistan, her visa was refused on the basis of not any evidence of genuine relationship and subsisting marriage, i appealed against the decision on 22nd of January with proof of communication and affidavit. My wife is still awaiting response from BHC in Pakistan, Tribunal letter says that BHC Islamabad should reply by 9th of May.

As 9th of May is approaching, i am thinking me and my wife will never hear from BHC Islamabad about the appeal, I am not thinking about waiting for a court date. And if the court date is 3 or 4 months in future this will surpass my Visa validity date. I am eligible for ILR and want to switch my category

Please, can some one advice what are the options available to me,

Me and my Wife have sent a letter to BHC Islamabad abt when ECM will make a decision but haven't got a reply, is there a benefit in sending a letter to MSP or MP about my situation ?

Can i submit a new Dependent application for my wife with additional documentation about long term relationship and expect to get a favour result within three weeks ? (keeping in mind my Visa Validity is 21st of July less than 2 months)

Will it be more reasonable to switch my category to ILR and than apply for a spouse visa ? (3 to 6 months wait)

Hope to get a response,