ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some advice please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kust84
Newly Registered

need some advice please

Post by Kust84 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Dear administrators/gurus could you please give me your knowledge/advice regarding my options as am a little confuse with direction should I turn.

I’m EEA national as well as my wife both from the same country and we want to apply for citizenship for us and our children’s.
So the situation is, I came to the UK in 08/2008 I have been working at the same company since 4 days after I arrived, my wife as well as my oldest daughter join me in December same year, and we have another 2 children’s the boy born in the UK in December 2011 so after 4 years after I arrive and my youngest born in the UK last December when I was already a PR.
Now regarding my situation I did received a simple caution from local authority in February 2010 with is now more than 3 years lapsed and I have a country court order in 2012, this one is a possession order accelerated procedure as I did not own any money or rent areas, my previous land lord decided to sell the flat while my wife was heavily pregnant and I could not find anything at the time to move out and he use the cc for possession of the flat but I did pay everything on time.

I tried find out if the council caution would be considered a simple caution, I went to police station and the office said no that is a civil caution not a criminal, may stay in council records.

My wife situation is: she only go a possession order accelerated procedure nothing else.
Also I did check the trust online and nothing came out.

I will declare everything on the application.

So I understand that I will be able to apply in 08/2014 and my daughter and wife in 12/2014 using my treaty rights.
My questions are:

Should I apply first in 08/2014 and after if everything goes right my wife can apply with my daughter and my son?
Our should wait until February 2015 when my council caution will be spend (will make any difference?) and we can apply for everybody in one go?

I do understand for my oldest daughter be successful I have to apply under the section 3(1) when one of the parents is BC and the other has to have at least PR, it will be risky to send all the applications at the same time as none of us is BC yet,
and the case worker look at my daughter application first and refuse for this?

Regarding to my son he was born in the UK so after gain my PR I can apply for him any time under the section 1(3)?
My youngest daughter she born in the UK and I was already PR, she born in December 2013 and I turn the 5 years in August 2013 so someone told me that she is British from birth?

Thank you very much for your time reading this and sorry if am making some silly questions but I just want to be shore what I’m doing .

THAKS AGAIN .

Kust84
Newly Registered

Re: need some advice please

Post by Kust84 » Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Can someone kindly give me some light on this any thanks .

Kust84
Newly Registered

Post by Kust84 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Amber our other moderator can you kindly look at my questions please,will be a great help for me, many thanks .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri May 02, 2014 9:56 pm

You seem to have some things correct such as, the youngest child being British and the 2nd youngest being eligible for citizenship now under section 1(3). Did you get a PR card?

I don't know who told you the caution would be spent in '2015'? I don't see any issue really if you can prove you have had PR for 1+ years and have been resident for 5 or more years and meet the other standard requirements. Declaring the caution and CCJ would be wise.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kust84
Newly Registered

Post by Kust84 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi Amber thank so much for you quick replay, I don't have the card as I did not apply for it, but the PR status is automatic for EU citizen after 5 years using the treaty rights? correct ?
regarding the caution spend in 2015 some one told me after 5 years will not be considerate anymore is this right our not ?
regarding to submit all the application at the same inclusive my oldest daughter will be ok?
thanks once again.

Kust84
Newly Registered

Post by Kust84 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Kust84 wrote:Hi Amber thank so much for you quick replay, I don't have the card as I did not apply for it, but the PR status is automatic for EU citizen after 5 years using the treaty rights? correct ?
regarding the caution spend in 2015 some one told me after 5 years will not be considerate anymore is this right our not ?
regarding to submit all the application at the same inclusive my oldest daughter will be ok?
thanks once again.
Hi Amber some advice on this matter will be much appreciated many thanks .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

A PR card just makes the application easier.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kust84
Newly Registered

Post by Kust84 » Thu May 08, 2014 12:50 pm

thank you Amber for your replay.
could you please kindly tell me if make any difference apply after 3 our 5 year pass my caution ?
and if I an summit my daughter application at the same time as mine and my wife? once again thank you so much for all the answers.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 pm

3 years after the caution.