ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help last question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arooj
Newly Registered

need help last question

Post by arooj » Sat May 03, 2014 7:20 am

i am on tier 1 entrepreneur. can experts let me know how much do i have to show maintenance statement for my partner and a child. i thought it was 900+600+600 but some one said this more than that plz help me if which is correct????

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: need help last question

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat May 03, 2014 7:53 am

@ arooj, you need £900 for yourself and £600 for each dependant if you are applying before 1st July 2014.

For applications submitted from 1st July 2014 you will need £945 for yourself and £630 for each dependant.

The above scenario is if you are applying from within UK and also if your dependants have been in UK for more than 12months.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Sat May 03, 2014 3:12 pm

i have been here for 7 years and my dependent were here last year just for 4 months and they gone back. my daughter was born here.
both are in pakistan at the moment. am i still under the 900 for me and 600 of each of my dependent??????? i am applying their visa within 2 wks plz

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat May 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Why she needs to show her maintenance again when she is already on TIER1@ola
She do not need to show her maintenance(its only when they are applying together)
Dependents can show their own,they do not need to show for Tier1 visa holder do they?

Required funds should be for 90 days,if they have concerns whether she is using money she used for her attributes(both for maintennace and investment0 they can ask for.

Tier 1 E got their dependents visa's without showing their maintenance again.
I have applied for my dependents showing my funds for last more than 100 days of 1800 pounds for 3 dependents(in UK since 2010)
No body suggested that you have to show yours again.
In application from its one option maintenance funds own/main applicant thats it.
I hope someone will further explain it.although my dependents are submitting forms on 05/05/14 monday.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 am

My comment was based on how much was needed and not if he need to show his own £900 again. I think its not necessary since he already got his own visa.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:My comment was based on how much was needed and not if he need to show his own £900 again. I think its not necessary since he already got his own visa.
Thanks for clarification @ola