ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appoitment without solicitor? said his letter will help.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globetrotter_ks

PEO appoitment without solicitor? said his letter will help.

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sat May 03, 2014 3:41 pm

I want my solicitor to come along with me for my ILR for PEO apptment. He said tere is no need for it as he is going to give me a letter due to which ter is no need for him to come along and if home office has any qery they will contact him directly. What is the letter he was talking about??

I went to this solicitor for consulting and now if i go again he will charge me £50. so posted this here.

razian97
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appoitment without solicitor? said his letter will h

Post by razian97 » Sun May 04, 2014 1:32 am

If you paid fees with representatin than your solicitor should go with you to represent your case and if any quiry arise by case worker,he can answer and clarify on spot which will help case worker to make a positive decision.
If you paid fees without representation then your solicitor will give you only letter .
If your case is straight forward with minor complication then do not waste money and go yourself.there is lot of stuff available in this forum to prepare case yourself.
Razian