ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how much funds to be shown for ec other than bank state ment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maharamesh
Newly Registered

how much funds to be shown for ec other than bank state ment

Post by maharamesh » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:44 am

hi,

is there anybody to help me regarding minimum amount of funds to be shown for ec.

i applied for hsmp march 2007 while iam working in gujarat.i got the hsmp successfully then i resigned my job and came to my home town closing by bank account and everything.

iam preparing for ec and this board is very useful . many of my queries is already answered in this.

i want to know

#1 what is the minimum fund amount that i have to show for me, my spouse and a kid.

#2 what are the other ways to show the fund since i don't have any bank details with me now

pls advice
Last edited by maharamesh on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:52 am

There is no minimum
You have to use common sense as to what is adequate
You have to show bank statements

rrst_101

Post by rrst_101 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 am

First of all you have to show ur bank statements for last 6 months.
Then approximately u need to show 4200 GBP per person.In ur case , (4200 * 3) GBP as cash. Plus if u have shares, mutual funds u can submit the surrender value certificates.If you own property/vehicles u can aslo submit those papers indicating their current market value.