ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking advice after completing 6 month

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

altoum
Newly Registered

Seeking advice after completing 6 month

Post by altoum » Sat May 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Dear senior members,
I Applied for citizenship on 7/11/13 along with my family( couple+ 3 minors under 10 yrs) and we have been waiting since then and will be competing the 6 month in few days. Called HO several times and each time I receive different answer, however, When I got my MP involved they replied to him on 25/3/13 saying that they are waiting for for check results . I called them again on 26/4/13- after one month- but surprisingly they told me that no case worker has been assigned yet to look at our applications. So what can we do after the 6 month, as we have a feeling that our applications have been abandoned
Any advice will be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: Seeking advice after completing 6 month

Post by Somudro » Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm

This is very unfortunate! I have no word to say.

altoum
Newly Registered

Post by altoum » Mon May 05, 2014 10:54 pm

The sad thing is that when I spoke tothe help disk last time a asked them what is going to happen after the six month and whether I will be recieving a different answer on the progress of these application- apart from incomplete , underconsideration- they said; not really

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue May 06, 2014 10:59 am

altoum wrote:The sad thing is that when I spoke tothe help disk last time a asked them what is going to happen after the six month and whether I will be recieving a different answer on the progress of these application- apart from incomplete , underconsideration- they said; not really
What would HO like to do after 6 months? Speed up? or what? Any special arrangement?