ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Evidence of absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

ILR: Evidence of absences

Post by Dhyeya » Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Hello

I am applying via the premium service in June and i have the following questions. Please can someone advice?

Currently on Tier 1 (general) with first entry granted in Apr 2009.

I have first entered within 90 days (in June 2009) of granting the visa however, I had to go back to India within 10 days and came back after 150 days. The total number of days I was away in this year was 150. I have medical records showing hospital admission and discharge of my Father in law. Will these be considered as sufficient evidence for absence on compassionate grounds. Please note that my husband was here in the UK all the while and I went back to India to take care as there was no reason for both of us to go back to India.

Also, I had multiple busines trips during the subsequent years, will one single letter from employer listing each business trip be considered as sufficient evidence or should there be one letter per absence?

Please advice

Thanks
Dhyeya