ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact telephone number for Home office/UKBA for General im

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shavi2013
Newly Registered

Contact telephone number for Home office/UKBA for General im

Post by Shavi2013 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 am

Hi

Does anyone know contact telephone number for Home office for general immigration advice/visa? They used to have a very good telephone help line. I could not find their new number on the new website. I find their new website is very complicated .

Thank you very much.

ratapita

Re: Contact telephone number for Home office/UKBA for Genera

Post by ratapita » Wed May 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi ,

I am having the same difficulties contacting them. There is no email address either. Most of the time on their website they say they are not taking any calla at the moment because it is very busy :( - I found a number before ( which seemed to have dissappeared/replaced by the above message for sometime.

I managed to contact someone on this after waiting for more than 5 minutes, but the advice they gave was minimal . Referred me to their paid advice partner site ( I understand this is the new system) which is -
http://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
( and you got to pay for advice by the minute :evil: )
Hope this helps, good luck!