ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sidra Akil

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sidra Akil » Wed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm

RONZ wrote:As2006 - Same here, My Mp wrote to me that further checks are being done and it's being so long ..
I applied in Dec 16. I wonder what checks they are conducting.

--
ash2006 wrote:naila if you look at my timeline, i been waiting for 7 months as well, all i get is further checks are being conducted , i dont understand what is taking them so long

our timelines are roughly same so inshallah you will be contacted very soon as well. My wife got a sms and call from gerrys today to come tomorrow to collect her passport.
I had contacted my local MP several times and they never got any response from anyone in regards to this. They Only got one email to say they had received my Mp's email and will contact them but that was like 4 weeks ago.
Last edited by Sidra Akil on Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed May 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Asslam-u-alykum
Can anyone tell me pls wht should I do,,,they ask for documents which is only one bank statement which I didn,t sent.they bank statement where my husband's salary goes,,,nd bcoz of that they put my app on hold after 6 nd half months,,,,,so my question is that
Shall I send only that statement or shall I send
Smthing else as well ???
This is my 3 rd attempt 2 from uk,,,,,
Hope this time I gt it
Realy depressing need prayers nd need advice pls

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed May 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Nadizee wrote:Asslam-u-alykum
Can anyone tell me pls wht should I do,,,they ask for documents which is only one bank statement which I didn,t sent.they bank statement where my husband's salary goes,,,nd bcoz of that they put my app on hold after 6 nd half months,,,,,so my question is that
Smthing else as well ???
Hope this time I gt it

I applied on 24th October no status chaged at all nd had a phone call on 5th May nd gt email that ur app on hold u hav 3 weeks time send us documents bla bla bla,,,,as
We didn,t send that bank statement where my husband'a salary goes bt thy should ask me b4 time
Aftar 6 nd half months they said oh ur app put on hold
Wow gr8 ,,,,,Kia bat haiy ,,,Allah pochaiy en say

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Nadizee wrote:
Smthing else as well ???
Hope this time I gt it

I applied on 24th October no status chaged at all nd had a phone call on 5th May nd gt email that ur app on hold u hav 3 weeks time send us documents bla bla bla,,,,as
We didn,t send that bank statement where my husband'a salary goes bt thy should ask me b4 time
lol :)

dont worry...just send them the bank statement... your visa will be processed very soon... may be lessthan a month of sending the document...all cases on hold are processed quickly once the requirement is complete...no guarantee of course... bank statement is very imp evidence for cross referencing the earnings... if you were granted visa without it that would've been a miracle :)

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:salaam guys

my wife got a sms and a call from gerrys today to say come tomorrow to collect her passport. please make dua that her visa has been accepted.
we had no contact since 9/12/13 when we submitted her paper work in mirpur and this is the only contact we have had today.
Thats great.. hopefully visa is granted...

what category you applied? employed or self employed or both?

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 pm

fn286 wrote:

my wife got a sms and a call from gerrys today to say come tomorrow to collect her passport. please make dua that her visa has been accepted.
we had no contact since 9/12/13 when we submitted her paper work in mirpur and this is the only contact we have had today.
Thats great.. hopefully visa is granted...

what category you applied? employed or self employed or both?
i am employed. work two jobs.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Insha'Allah you will have your visa. Our prayers are for everyone on this forum to be reunited with their spouses without delay. Ameen

Please let us know your outcome and remember us in your prayers too.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Wed May 07, 2014 6:01 pm

fn286 wrote:
Nadizee wrote:
Smthing else as well ???
Hope this time I gt it

lol :)

dont worry...just send them the bank statement... your visa will be processed very soon... may be lessthan a month of sending the document...all cases on hold are processed quickly once the requirement is complete...no guarantee of course... bank statement is very imp evidence for cross referencing the earnings... if you were granted visa without it that would've been a miracle :)

Thanx and in shaa Allah
May Allah pak bless u nd Allah will help nd I will gt the same u said,,,,actuly we thought we send all of other evidence nd sent 10 months slips,,b4 that time they alredy had all slips ,,,,
Bt the thing is wht written is written,,
I wish I gt visa straight away,,,,a
nd all of us gt unite to our love ones,,,,

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Wed May 07, 2014 6:02 pm

musriz wrote:

Insha'Allah you will have your visa. Our prayers are for everyone on this forum to be reunited with their spouses without delay. Ameen

Please let us know your outcome and remember us in your prayers too.
My dua's are always going to be with everyone that they get reunited with their families and partners. I will post an update tomorrow inshallah once she picks up her passport :)

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Wed May 07, 2014 6:14 pm

mushypeas29 wrote:Hello everyone. I thought I would share my timeline with you.

My Time Line:

Initial Application date: 4.11.13
Date of decision: 13.12.13
Notified of Decision and collected passport on: 18.12.13.
Decision: Refusal as English Lang Test not sat.
Decision made in 30 days.

New Application Date: 4.3.14
Date of decision: 21.4.14
Notified of Decision and collected passport on: 21.4.14
decision made 33 days.

Reading this forum has given me strength during this very difficult time. However, I have kept my faith in God and realise that everything happens for a reason. Keep the faith and God Bless.

Mushypeas29
Congrates,
can you please tell us what documents you submitted?

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Wed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi,
has anyone used priority visa service from pakistan for spouse visa?

Thanks

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Wed May 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Congrats

Can you please tell me if your wife changed name on her passport after marriage? And how many payslips and statement did you send them and did you incle any letters from HMRC thanks

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Xiko wrote:

Congrats

Can you please tell me if your wife changed name on her passport after marriage? And how many payslips and statement did you send them and did you incle any letters from HMRC thanks
On her passport she had her own surname. She had her passport made before she got married to me.
I submitted 7 months worth of pay slips for both my jobs. Two p60's for both jobs and 7 months worth of bank statements. I sent two employers letters stating when i was in employment since. These are my basics i sent. I did include all my house deeds, council tax letter, gas/electric bills and mortgage letters. copies of transferring her money each month around £150 per month. Phone records using lyca mobile and lebara. letter from council about my property and people in my family who reside with me. I wrote them a letter to state how much contact i had with my wife.

I am just praying tomorrow she gets the good news when she goes to collect her papers.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Xiko wrote:

Congrats

Dear Xiko,

changing wife's surname is not mandatory...but it does give genuine impression instantly and it is likely ECO won't look into your application for other marriage evidence...also it will help in the longer run when wife comes to UK... it is much easier to change surname and arrange new cnic and passport in pakistan then in UK.. it will also help during your FLR (m) application... I'm sure there are many other advantages... and whats the harm changing name anyway...

hmrc letters will support the application, and 12 months salary slips and statements will help too...

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Thu May 08, 2014 12:05 am

which email did you email them on ?? I sent one ages ago still haven't received a reply :( inshallah hope it's good news for you[/quote]

Emailed them via the new tracking system. Here's the link:
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Provide them with the application reference no GWF..... and a date of birth. If they don't respond within a couple of working days try again using a different email address.[/quote]

Hi as you said we are not suppose to give them GWF reference number, then what else reference we should give them, my wife and son submitted their dependent Visa application for Tier1 General dependents they are not given any reference number, we have only GWF reference number can you let us know from where did you get this reference and where it is printed Please, thanks[/quote]

Sorry what i meant was provide them with the GWF.... Reference number and date of birth.
WIFE SUBMITTED: 01/08/13 (ISL)
INTERVIEW: 13/05/14
RFC: 21/05/14
DATE REJECTED: 28/04/14 (hmm.. Makes sense)
APPEALED: 29/05/14
DEADLINE: 04/11/14
HEARING: 8/01/15
APPEAL GRANTED: 20/01/15

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 am

An update on my wife's application:

We had received an email saying a decision has been made. To confirm i had sent another email using a different address and also called them. Got the same response and on the phone they actually said the decision was made on the 28th of April and that rfc should be anytime soon.

Wed 7th may my wife received a call after lunch (pakistan time) to say that she has an interview next tuesday 13th may. So they took an address and said they've posted a letter to her with further details.

Does anyone know anything about the interview process?

Nadizee

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)u

Post by Nadizee » Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 am

AHMED.46001 wrote:An update on my wife's application:

We had received an email saying a decision has been made. To confirm i had sent another email using a different address and also called them. Got the same response and on the phone they actually said the decision was made on the 28th of April and that rfc should be anytime soon.

Wed 7th may my wife received a call after lunch (pakistan time) to say that she has an interview next tuesday 13th may. So they took an address and said they've posted a letter to her with further details.

Aww it's strange one side they saying decision been made nd other side asked for interview
Anyways wish u best of luck inshAllh Allah will help u,,,,,
I wish they called me for interview ,,I felt happy ,,,,bt thy didn,t ,,,,ask for more documents,,,,, chaloo wo kehtay haiyn na jooo Hota haiy achaa k leyee Hota haiy,,,,
Best regards

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu May 08, 2014 6:56 am

Dear Xiko,

changing wife's surname is not mandatory...but it does give genuine impression instantly and it is likely ECO won't look into your application for other marriage evidence...also it will help in the longer run when wife comes to UK... it is much easier to change surname and arrange new cnic and passport in pakistan then in UK.. it will also help during your FLR (m) application... I'm sure there are many other advantages... and whats the harm changing name anyway...

hmrc letters will support the application, and 12 months salary slips and statements will help too...[/quote]

To fn286
Asslam-u-alykum R u lawyer??sory I like ur comments to other people u gv me hope as well thts y askin,,,,,
Can u gv me advice pls shal we send record of our calls nd the prove of money which my husband sent to me in this last 6 months,,,,as I came back from uk 6 nd half months b4. Nd aplied straight away,,,,,,,,or shall we send only that bank statement which I mention b4???? Thanks

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 am

Dear Nadizee

Lawyers keeps 70% of the truth/secrets hidden from you...and I gve away all info straightaway so I cannot be a lawyer...or a solicitor or BHC employee...

first ask your husband to arrange bank statement asap as sometime banks take lot of time...and then courier to BHC...

Yes, there is no harm in sending extra documents to support your case...ECOs are so ******** they can come up with more reasons to delay to application... when they find something missing they hold the case without looking at other docs.. and when you submit missing they can say something else is missing...they wont assess all docs in one go...so my suggestion is send what ever you can...also I would suggest sending more salary slips / p60 and hmrc letters (as tax year ended now) ...all the docs you have provided must be 6 months old ... not mandatory but I would do...

thanks.
Nadizee wrote:Dear Xiko,

hmrc letters will support the application, and 12 months salary slips and statements will help too...

To fn286
Asslam-u-alykum R u lawyer??sory I like ur comments to other people u gv me hope as well thts y askin,,,,,
Can u gv me advice pls shal we send record of our calls nd the prove of money which my husband sent to me in this last 6 months,,,,as I came back from uk 6 nd half months b4. Nd aplied straight away,,,,,,,,or shall we send only that bank statement which I mention b4???? Thanks[/quote]

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 am

AHMED.46001 wrote:An update on my wife's application:

This is not good for all...I knew this was coming... now they can reject anyone anytime...plus this will only delay the process...previously it was all about documents and evidence...now you have to prove and convince them... interviews are not easy for everyone ... especially for our innocent girls...big city girls may handle interviews but it will be difficult for someone from smaller town...I have a feeling they will even reject if you can't speak or understand english properly in the interview even if they scored 7 in IELTS...

Naila

Post by Naila » Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 am

Slam Ahmed 4006

Dw inshallah ur wife wil be grant a visa my cousin sis hubby had a. Interview too. Der onli reason dt do interview is when they suspect sumfink nt addin up lyk my cousin sis hubby used to er fone er landline num rather er mobile num,,,, n dey thought der relationship was nt unique or one of dem was nt happi dts y he was interviewed.

Interviewed questioned he was asked:
Who spoused him?
Who's property he be living in?
What job role does his wife does n wt tym she starts n finishes?
Does your wife contact you n If she does what's er personal mobile num?
That's der questions he was asked he was reali confident n gave der answer rite n after 3 days he was granted visa.
Brov make sure ur wife knows everyfink gt er prepared dey can ask enifink n inshallah it will be ok dw my duas r wiv er n keep me updated. Makes sure she knows wt job role u do n hw many hours u do n ur mobile num. if u need eni help I am on ere I knw dis is vey stressin me also waitin for my response.

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 am

Salam Nadizee and Naila thanks!

Whatever Allah wills we will accept. Inshallah we will all be with our spouses soon have faith. Make dua for each other.

Yes Naila i was googling around and found a blog that mentioned similar types of questions and that its usually ok unless the questions are really badly answered (e.g one word answers or answers that contradict the application)

@fn286
I think they normally do random interviews anyway and i think they ask what language you want the interview in.

I appreciate all the input btw ppl and im always parying for you guys. Congrats to the recent ppl with rfcs.

khawaja9
Newly Registered

Post by khawaja9 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:19 am

AHMED.46001 wrote:Salam Nadizee and Naila thanks!

Whatever Allah wills we will accept. Inshallah we will all be with our spouses soon have faith. Make dua for each other.

Yes Naila i was googling around and found a blog that mentioned similar types of questions and that its usually ok unless the questions are really badly answered (e.g one word answers or answers that contradict the application)

@fn286
I think they normally do random interviews anyway and i think they ask what language you want the interview in.

I appreciate all the input btw ppl and im always parying for you guys. Congrats to the recent ppl with rfcs.

do let us know what they ask u?

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 am

IA you'd get it, You applied a week before me so please pray for us brother. As i have absolutely no contact with BHC.

Who else applied in Dec and still waiting ?

----
AHMED.46001 wrote:Salam Nadizee and Naila thanks!

@fn286

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 am

@ Khawaja & RONZ

Inshallah will keep everyone updated and pray for you. RONZ i applied in August. Took 9 months for them to wake up.

My uncles friend also applied for his wife's visa in july and just today his wife got a call to say she has an interview next wesnesday, a day after my wife's interview.