ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliav09
Newly Registered

APPEAL

Post by aliav09 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi

I have appealed against my tier 1 ent refusal including dependant, will I be able to withdraw my dependant appeal and send her back for some emergency reason, will i just receive her documents back ? pls help

thank you

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: APPEAL

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed May 07, 2014 8:53 am

@ aliav09, you don't need to withdraw the appeal, let your dependant call HO and request that she need her passport for emergency travel and HO will either send passport to her address or ask her to book flight ticket and pick up passport at airport on the day of her travel.

Meanwhile, her appeal will automatically stop once she travel out of UK. Doing this will avoid any overstaying between appeal withdrawal and travelling because the appeal withdrawal will take effect on the day of her travel and therefore she wont have any overstaying period on her record.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:30 pm

@olasunkanmi

thank you very much for the information.

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi Olasunkanmi

is it better to go for our appeal ourself or with a solicitor?cos I lost trust on this solicitors.....

Thank you

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri May 09, 2014 4:06 pm

@ aliav09, its your choice if you want to defend your case or if you will prefer a barrister. You know yourself better and you can only take that decision on your own.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.