ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Vistor refusal !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agkh
Newly Registered

Family Vistor refusal !!

Post by agkh » Thu May 08, 2014 6:39 am

Hi

My sister got her visitor family visa refused with no right of appeal!!!

One reason was the country she applied from is where her husband is working.
At the VFC centre, the sifted trough the paperwork and said you don't need this you don't need that.... One document was tr husband passport and visa (my sister thinking they know best accepted).

Refusal letter says she "elected" not to give her husband visa and claim they are living illegally.. Something along that line.

Next they mentioned the closing balance was low on bank statement... However before going to the VFC They printed latest statement with salary that week (but didn't have time tttanate officially) although it HSBC account.

So no right of appeal.. But what if it was the fault of their process... Seems like a money grabbing excercise, make you apply many times £80 a pop, speak to them on the phone £20 per minute, send a webform £50 per character!

Hope I I posted in right board, this forum has gotten more complicated when I first came here, and it seems people are posting anywhere, I weren't sure if family visitor would be under family section or tier one general... And I thought tier system were closed, I always and still find that teir thing complicated... All the posts seem to be about ILR and spouse visa in all boards mixed up. I've just added my mix now lol