ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court Hearing, Experience

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

John
United Kingdom

Re: Court Hearing, Experience

Post by John » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:03 am

Why are you shouting? On the internet posting in block capitals is equivalent to shouting, and on this board such posts are liable to be deleted without warning.
John

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 am

Also, please do not advertise the names/contact details of legal advisers.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Gurus need your advice please.
Can you enlighten me that how long usually it takes to get a new decission from HO after their initial decission has been declared unlawful & been directed to make fresh lawful decission?
Details
Appeal allowed to limited extend ( HO to make fresh lawful decission while application remains outstanding)
18th of December
Appeal fee recieved back : 11th of January
After that no response yet.

Any advice that how long further should I expect from homeoffice? I've heard that usually they take 8-12 weeks after appeals been allowed but is it the same timeline for those applicants whose applications have been sent back for fresh lawful by FTT?

Kindly advice

Thanks

Ash366
Newly Registered

Post by Ash366 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi khizar

I read your above posts and others as well it's really unacceptable waiting time which they are doing on purpose just to keep in pending and give you more frustration well I just want to hear that did you get any response till today from HO?

I am awaiting your reply

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Ash366 wrote:Hi khizar

I read your above posts and others as well it's really unacceptable waiting time which they are doing on purpose just to keep in pending and give you more frustration well I just want to hear that did you get any response till today from HO?

I am awaiting your reply
Check PM please.

Ameer_zyzom

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Ash366 wrote:
Hi khizar

I am awaiting your reply
???

Ash366
Newly Registered

Post by Ash366 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Sorry khizar I checked my PM it there is no any msg.please update me

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Check inbox again please.

Message resent

Presh
Newly Registered

Post by Presh » Tue May 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Hello, please can you pm me your lawyer's contact. Thanks. By the grace of God, it will be good news for you :)

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

all the best!!

NK0927
Newly Registered

Post by NK0927 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi khizar can you please send me your barrister Contact

My email nazirdanish.isc@gmail.com

NK0927
Newly Registered

Post by NK0927 » Wed May 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi khizar can you please send me your barrister Contact

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Post by SMNaveed » Wed May 07, 2014 11:32 pm

NK0927 wrote:Hi khizar can you please send me your barrister Contact

Emailed

shahzad_79
Newly Registered

Post by shahzad_79 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:48 am

hello every one.
I had hearing on 6th of may ,2014. the reason of refusal was that the third party didn't mentioned my name on the declaration, as the third party was the my business partner mother. my funds were in uk and his funds were in the mother account back home in Pakistan. 2nd reason no declaration from legal representative was given that validates declaration of third party.

on hearing I mentioned that my name was given on the declaration.
Addition to this, declaration from my business partner that I can use his money and her mother's money, along with declaration from legal representative was attached with visa application.

also if the declaration of legal advicer was missing from third party. it should be considered as missing documents under immigration rule 245 A. as if sequence of docs are missing should be requested by home office.
home office prosecutor was hiding all my documents even he lied that I didn't submitted marketing material, which was latter disregarded as judged found my marketing material. prosecutor was lying that money is not available to uk, I replied that if money is in the bank account it can be available from any where in the world. and law says that money can be any where in the world.

prosecutor lied that the amount is not mentioned in the pound sterling. but it was mentioned the pound sterling, then he said that on third party declaration my signatures are missing, I said why you need my signature? he said that he needs that. then I replied , then why you didn't mention in the visa requirement.

judged seemed to be convinced but said that he needs more time to see the evidence then will send a letter to my home address about the decision.
some thing I would like to share that I didn't go to any solicitor all I did is to study law which is given on homeoffice website. judge was really impressed that I didn't bring any barrister with me and still I know the law. and hearing went on and on for 50 minutes and at some point prosecutor became nervous and said that the visa should NOT be rejected by the case worker and additional documents should be requested that time.

Presh
Newly Registered

Post by Presh » Thu May 08, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Khizar, can you please email me your barristers contact?
My email is dultimate4real@yahoo.com. Thanks

NK0927
Newly Registered

Post by NK0927 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:41 am

Khizar wrote:Check inbox again please.

Message resent
Hi khizar I m still waiting for your email. nazirdanish.isc@gmail.com