ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any experience submitting UK visa application at VFS Canada

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arbaz33
Newly Registered

Any experience submitting UK visa application at VFS Canada

Post by arbaz33 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi All,

My wife had bio metric and submitted documents for UK visa application yesterday through VFS Toronto,Canada.

VFS Toronto provided her with DHL tracking number not with tracking number through which application can be
tracked from their own web portal.

I have tried to track document on DHL website with the provided tracking number and nothing was found.

I would like to know whether it is VFS Canada normal practice and if then why I am unable to track document through
courier provider.

Thanks

Emmie80
Newly Registered

Re: Any experience submitting UK visa application at VFS Can

Post by Emmie80 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:43 pm

I have the same thing happen to me. I have submitted my biometrics and my documents on november 21, 2014. It is December 1, 2014 and there is no evidence that my application has even been shipped. I am so scared...all my passports are in there.