ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document to meet english reqt for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vin1983

Document to meet english reqt for ILR

Post by vin1983 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi - I am on tier 1 general and planning to apple for ILR in June. I wanted to ask which document is acceptable for english language qualification? I have already passed life in a UK test.

1. Bachelor degree which is present in NARIC calculator and provides 10 points for english but doesn't give 30 points for qualification as I need a master's degree for meeting qualification requirement. My master's degree is not present in PBS calculator but I have already proven it for qualification in my earlier tier 1 application using NARIC

2. Letter from NARIC that my master's degree is equivalent to UK master's degree(it doesn't say its taught in english) and letter from Indian institute that my degree was taught in english

Thanks
Vin

vin1983

Re: Document to meet english reqt for ILR

Post by vin1983 » Mon May 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi - can somebody please help with the above?
Thanks