ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied, Refused, Decision Withdrawn, Recorded Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aaira
Newly Registered

Applied, Refused, Decision Withdrawn, Recorded Letter

Post by aaira » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Applied, Jan 2013
Refused April 2013 ( Name not mentioned on Advertising Material )
Appeal 25th Oct,
Decision Withdrawn 19 Oct, 2013
Chased almost everyday since Feb, 2014
When called on 15th April, The person informed me that a 2nd Class Recorded Letter has been sent to my address on 15th 8am, he also provided me the Royal Mail tracking No.

Upon Inquiring he could not tel me that whats in the Envelope which has been sent.

I called Royal mail that Tracking No is traceable, She told me that this Document has not been scanned yet / Collected yet OR i mights have a wrong tracking No. BUT i have checked tracking no by calling UKBA 3-4 times from different persons.

Now we got Some National holidays till Monday

I am now curious that Whats could be in the envelope Approval or Once again rejection & when the Packet will be collected by Royal Mail.

aaira
Newly Registered

Re: Applied, Refused, Decision Withdrawn, Recorded Letter

Post by aaira » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 am

Home Office asked for Advertising Material Showing my NAME on it. To be provided with in 7 days of the letter. I wil send it today.

(This was my original refusal reason, for which i appealed and HO withdrew their decision. Now after 6 months of withdrawl they asked me for it following Evidentia Flexibility.

LETS Keep fingers crossed to see whats next for me.

Board member views are welcome.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 am

Congratulations.

Your visa will be with you in 10 working days after HO recieve the requested advertising materiel.

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks for your review Khizar. I am sending the Original Advertisement today Via special Delivery along With covering letter & The Letter received tracking Info from Royal Mail.com

I don't understand whats the point of asking Advertisement Material Again, Although i was submitted 5 days before the hearing date whereas HO withdrew the decision.

Anyways, Let see

Regards,

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:49 pm

you should not be amazed on such a demand from Home office, your case was resolved based up on something that they could have asked you for they did not, resulted them loosing the case, now they are doing what they were supposed to have done before they refused your application.

since you have complied with what they demanded hope you get your matter dealt with quickly
thanks,

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:you should not be amazed on such a demand from Home office, your case was resolved based up on something that they could have asked you for they did not, resulted them loosing the case, now they are doing what they were supposed to have done before they refused your application.

since you have complied with what they demanded hope you get your matter dealt with quickly
Thanks for your comments.

Was not Surprised, But was just thinking that the same was already provided to HO 5 days prior to appeal, yet they asked for it again.

Don't want to build hope for a Win as anything can be expected from HO.

Regards,

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 pm

have u got ur letter ?

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:16 pm

priyapiya wrote:have u got ur letter ?
Yes, They asked for Advertising Material with my name on it ( This was my Main reason for refusal. )

I have already sent by Special Delivery. Just waiting, Whats next,

Regards

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Fri May 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Khizar wrote:Congratulations.

Your visa will be with you in 10 working days after HO recieve the requested advertising materiel.
Its exactly 10th working day. Called UKBA and was updated that a package has been sent out to me

Did not update whats in the package.

I dont know what it would be Decision? Further document Req? or Interview?

Long long time now......Tired

aaira
Newly Registered

Post by aaira » Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Spoke to another one at UKBA who told me that Case has been decided and a package as been decided. Will have to wait till monday to see what is the decision.