ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ma14

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ma14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 pm

March_LR14 wrote:Hi,

Just spoke to HO the CS assistant told me that my application is with a caseworker but he can't tell me how soon i will get the decision.

Lets hope i get my approval next week.

Thanks
hope for the best we applied on 1 feb :( any body receives good news today

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:19 pm

ma14 wrote:

Just spoke to HO the CS assistant told me that my application is with a caseworker but he can't tell me how soon i will get the decision.

Thanks
Thanks ma14,

I applied on 19 March.

I dont trust CS assistant answering our queries. I just hope i get my decision in May as i am jobless for past 3 months and i have an employer waiting for my documents.

Regards

SUNSHINE19
Newly Registered

Post by SUNSHINE19 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello Everyone ,

Gurus, need you help !

I am on Tier 1(PBS) visa which expires on 1 Jan 2015 and is due for IRL thereafter. But the thing is that I am not employed( as I am looking after a little one) so my extension through this route is not quite possible. My husband have got ILR ( Long Residency ). I have been in the UK since 2006 but I was never my husband's dependent & married to him since 2006. Can anyone help me with the possible options available for me to extend my visa ? I am thinking of applying for FLR but very confused , under what category should I apply for ILR?

Many Thanks !

sunshine :)
SUNSHINE19

ma14

Post by ma14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 pm

March_LR14 wrote:
ma14 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks ma14,

I applied on 19 March.

I dont trust CS assistant answering our queries. I just hope i get my decision in May as i am jobless for past 3 months and i have an employer waiting for my documents.

Regards
best of luck bro also prayer for us i am also in same condition its very frustrating
Last edited by ma14 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SETLR2004-2014
Newly Registered

Post by SETLR2004-2014 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:49 pm

ALHAMDU LILLAH-E- RABBIL AALAMEEN.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and been reading the posts through out my application process. By the grace of ALLAH I have received my approval letter today at my solicitor's office. She has told me over the phone. ALHAMDU LILLAH I am very happy and all this happened because of the prayers of my Parents and friends. I just want to share my good news with all you guys and want to wish good luck to all those who are waiting and pray you all get your good news soon. Following is my time line:

Applied: 31-01-2014
Acknowledgment: 04-01-2014
Bio Matrices Inv.: 18-01-2014
Bio Enrolled: 26-02-2014
Approval ALHAMDU LILLAH: 09-05-2014

:)

Abdoul1979

Post by Abdoul1979 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Thanks
One more quiet week and news for February application ,I don't think they gonna jump February to March ,so just seat tie and expect 12 weeks at least,anyone heard anything today ? HO still in holliday !!!!!!!!

ma14

Post by ma14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:51 pm

SETLR2004-2014 wrote:ALHAMDU LILLAH-E- RABBIL AALAMEEN.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and been reading the posts through out my application process. By the grace of ALLAH I have received my approval letter today at my solicitor's office. She has told me over the phone. ALHAMDU LILLAH I am very happy and all this happened because of the prayers of my Parents and friends. I just want to share my good news with all you guys and want to wish good luck to all those who are waiting and pray you all get your good news soon. Following is my time line:

congratulations please pray for us

Abdoul1979

Post by Abdoul1979 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 pm

All the best I am 5 February 2014 application ,still waiting :shock: :shock: :shock:

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Many Congratulations and Best of luck for the future.

Please remember us in your prayers.

Regards

hopingforILR
Newly Registered

Post by hopingforILR » Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Am also a March applicant...Easter and bank holidays were only a few days, not months...why such a delay?

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:58 pm

hopingforILR wrote:Am also a March applicant...Easter and bank holidays were only a few days, not months...why such a delay?
Hi,

The only way we can find out if somehow we know how many applications were received in Jan and Feb? High volume of applications will obviously result in long timeline.

I could have paid super premium fee if that option was available for this route. This wait is like a prision sentence.

hopingforILR
Newly Registered

Post by hopingforILR » Fri May 09, 2014 5:03 pm

March_LR14 wrote:
hopingforILR wrote:Am also a March applicant...Easter and bank holidays were only a few days, not months...why such a delay?
Hi,

The only way we can find out if somehow we know how many applications were received in Jan and Feb? High volume of applications will obviously result in long timeline.

I could have paid super premium fee if that option was available for this route. This wait is like a prision sentence.
Agreed. I would have paid whatever they wanted, instead we just have to put our lives are on hold and you don't know what is happening, so you spend everyday thinking the worst, like are my documents lost in the post, have they lost my passport (this actually happened to a friend of mine). Longing for freedom from this anxiety.

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Still no approval for February application.
Today,s approval was 31st Jan 2014.
When when when we gonna listen about feb applications :(
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:42 pm

My time line is:-
Application submitted : 11/02/2014
Acknowledgement date:- 12/02/2014
Acknowledgment received:- 17/02/2014
Biometric letter dated:- 05/03/2014
Biometric received:- 13/03/2014
Biometric done:- 13/03/2014
Approval letter:- --/--/----
BRP:- --/--/----
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Fri May 09, 2014 6:02 pm

sajjadali707 wrote:Still no approval for February application.
Today,s approval was 31st Jan 2014.
When when when we gonna listen about feb applications :(
Yups, Hoping Feb application follow soon inshallah. Every hour Tracking delivery details... Frustrating.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I wish we had premium service as well..

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 pm

SENIOR MEMBERS AND DEAR FRIENDS,

NEED URGENT ADVISE............

I applied for my Mrs Flr (m) on 5th April 2014 keeping in mind the changes coming from 6th. Now Today I have received a letter from HO asking me to fill Section 7a with full financial requirements according to Appendix FM. My Mrs is on my Tier1 dependent visa since NOVEMBER 2011. They have ask me to send pay slip, bank statements and if I am self employed accountant's latter.

I do have enough Income to full fill the requirements of 7a but problem is If I send them all these docs they will issue her 2.5 year visa according to new rules.I have applied according to the old rules and my application is under transitional phase according to Part 8 of Immigration rules. My question is what should be my course of action to deal with this situation..........

My friends your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Reagards,

Kash
Freedom is every thing.....simply loving it.

shantha

Post by shantha » Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:Someone somehow deleted the spread sheet. I've restored it now...Skydrive for 10 Yrs LR
Thank you.

HowILR

Post by HowILR » Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 pm

march_ilr wrote:
HowILR wrote:hi all flr(m),

has any one got good news who applied flr(m) before 6th April ........

Don't know why i sent my wife flr(m) before 6th of april as i could get flr(m) by PEO then direct set(m) now in my hand as nothing changed for people who came before july 2012....
hi HowILR
Would you please be able to confirm me where did you get the information that nothing changed for people who came before july 2012 ?

You should read this forum since 14th of March 2014 as there is no major changes apart from section 7 where most of people I believe can show income support but the reason people apply before 6th April was transitional period will reset to 5 years after 6th April which is not right as u can see some fellow member got flr(m) by peo then next day they got set(m) and they applied after 6th April.

Now you tell me what the major change u can see now who came before July 2012 pls share with us.....

HowILR

Post by HowILR » Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 pm

KashRIz wrote:SENIOR MEMBERS AND DEAR FRIENDS,

I applied for my Mrs Flr (m) on 5th April 2014 keeping in mind the changes coming from 6th. Now Today I have received a letter from HO asking me to fill Section 7a with full financial requirements according to Appendix FM. My Mrs is on my Tier1 dependent visa since NOVEMBER 2011. They have ask me to send pay slip, bank statements and if I am self employed accountant's latter.

I do have enough Income to full fill the requirements of 7a but problem is If I send them all these docs they will issue her 2.5 year visa according to new rules.I have applied according to the old rules and my application is under transitional phase according to Part 8 of Immigration rules. My question is what should be my course of action to deal with this situation..........

Reagards,

Kash
Hi
First of all ,it's a good sign HO start processing flr(m) who applied before 6th April
2nd,
did HO said to u to reapply or did they sent the flr(m) form back to you? If it's not I believe u will be deal with old rule.

Did they put same case I'd on ur letter. Which u got on bio letter. Pls chk.

Best of luck.

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Fri May 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Well they have sent me the Section 7a to fill and send all the supporting documents.
HowILR wrote:

Reagards,

Kash
Hi
First of all ,it's a good sign HO start processing flr(m) who applied before 6th April
2nd,
did HO said to u to reapply or did they sent the flr(m) form back to you? If it's not I believe u will be deal with old rule.

Did they put same case I'd on ur letter. Which u got on bio letter. Pls chk.

Best of luck.

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Sat May 10, 2014 2:20 am

Reagards,

Kash
I dont think that you need to provide any thing just send a letter and explain that your Mrs applied before 6th of april so she dont need to fill Section 7a it is mentioned on the form. Case worker is choosing wrong date to decide the application.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat May 10, 2014 8:54 am

msmussaf wrote:

Reagards,

Also send them copy of postage receipt that u applied before 6 april

Kash
I dont think that you need to provide any thing just send a letter and explain that your Mrs applied before 6th of april so she dont need to fill Section 7a it is mentioned on the form. Case worker is choosing wrong date to decide the application.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:15 am

msmussaf wrote:

Reagards,

Kash
Hi Kash,
I fully agree with msmussaf, as they have directed you to fill 7-A than do it, but explain it in a covering letter that she is covered by part 8 transitional arrangements, and that she didn't need to fill 7-A of the FLR(M) and be cheeky to mention that she is suppose to get 2 years visa not 2.5. Looks like that the case worker has got it completely wrong in your Mrs case, and once he/she receives your covering letter they realise their mistake and put it correct. All the best to you guys.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Sat May 10, 2014 10:54 am

Thank you very much guys. I am thinking on same lines to write them a letter explaining every thing. I will wait for them to decide as I dont want to fill 7a as if I do that she will be issued visa under new rules, which is 5 years. Thanks Guys.

mskhan78

Post by mskhan78 » Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi guys
just to inform, I have received biometric invitation letter for my wife and son's FLR application sent on 30th March so anyone waiting for same purpose should get the same soon.
Regards