ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea2 submitted,need advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Eea2 submitted,need advice

Post by Wrn13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am

Hi,I'm new to this forum.i have recently applied for eea2 married visa.we got married on may but before that I applied on flr(o) with my partner as we needed time for marriage and my visa was expiring. So we needed time for marriage.now I applied with eea2 form and send a request my previous application.my eea national is a self employed.we provided accountants letter and one year loss profit balance shit.we also provided utility bill for last 5 months,bank statements for 5 months,our passports,2copies of my photos,comprehensive sickness insurance,our wedding photoes,a letter from my eea partner.so what you all think about my chances??please help me.my time line is
Eea2 application sent-12.09.2013
Ho received-13.09.2013
Acknowledgement received-17.09.2013 dated 16.09.2013
Coa received-20.09.2013 dated 18.09.2013 with work permit.
Rc-waiting.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:15 am

Comprehensive sickness insurance, eea national letter and wedding pictures are all irrelevant in your case. If you had included tax return/income tax contribution evidence along with accountant letter & profit loss statement then it could further strengthens the case. Anyhow wait and see the outcome.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Thanx for your quick reply

Post by Wrn13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 am

Thank you for your quick reply,as I have told you the whole thing ,i haven't sent any tax return or anything like this,do you think it may cause anything negative to my application?
My visa was expired on last year October but before that we made FLR(o) application which was in process while I was making eea2 application.but I requested to withdraw this one and consider my eea2 application.do you think it may cause any problem?my partner have to go to see her grand mother who is sick,shall I request for her passport?she want me to go with her,but I'm not sure if I can make travel without visa in my passport.can you please advice me what to do.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:56 am

Nothing can be said until the actual outcome arrive but usually self employment requires more extensive evidences than other modes of treaty rights. Alternatively in worst situation your comprehensive sickness insurance with same eea national partner's bank statement can fulfill the criteria by making her self sufficient.
If you sent valid passport while sending case then it should be fine but if you are non visa national of uk then can return back otherwise preferably wait.
REGARDS

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Post by Wrn13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 am

There is no chance that they can consider it as self sufficient because I have attached my bank statements with my proof of address and notified them it as proof of address.my statements I sent doesn't show a good deal of transactions.im from Pakistan and my spouse from poland.shall I ask my passport back with my spouse passport?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 am

Wrn13 wrote:There is no chance that they can consider it as self sufficient because I have attached my bank statements with my proof of address and notified them it as proof of address.my statements I sent doesn't show a good deal of transactions.im from Pakistan and my spouse from poland.shall I ask my passport back with my spouse passport?
What you mean by good deal of transaction ? Do you know what is considered sufficient fund according to home office?

If you have £1,000 saving after expenses in a month that's enough I guess . There is no such thing as minimum fund as long you have insurance and can prove that amount you both have in the bank is more then enough and didn't claim any UK benefit that's sufficient

( its good fund either in the EEA national account or joint account ; or you should transfer that fund in the EEA national account to prove that EEA national have access to that fund this is very important )
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Post by Wrn13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Thnx for your kind help.but what's about my return of passport?i came here 2010 with tier 4 visa which expired in September 2012 ,before that I made a flr(o) which was in process and before I get any result I made my eea2 application.now my spouse want to go poland,she also want me to go with her,shall I request for our passport return?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Wrn13 wrote:Thnx for your kind help.but what's about my return of passport?i came here 2010 with tier 4 visa which expired in September 2012 ,before that I made a flr(o) which was in process and before I get any result I made my eea2 application.now my spouse want to go poland,she also want me to go with her,shall I request for our passport return?
you should wait and see outcome. Your previous flr o application will not affect your current eea2 application if your passport is still valid (not expired). You can request for the return of passport but travel for you as visa national can be risky/inconvenient.
REGARDS

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Wrn13 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 am

Hi guys, please help me giving some advice.i recently have received my refusal at end of 6 month time line.the reason was I have not provided ni contribution documetns with my application as my eea partner was self employed.i have given right to appeal or re apply.i have lodge my appeal 2 weeks ago.so my question is
my eea partner got a job from this month.i have not received any contact from court yet.so how long it could take? If we go to hearing, should we bring letters and pay slip of her new job or only her previous self employed ni contribution and tax returns docs? In the time of my appeal, what will be my status as a spouse of an eea national? Can I continue to work untill my appeal is decided?how much chance we have to win the appeal?
Please help me with your kind advice.

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Re: Eea2 submitted,need advice

Post by Wrn13 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi guys, please help me giving some advice.i recently have received my refusal at end of 6 month time line.the reason was I have not provided ni contribution documetns with my application as my eea partner was self employed.i have given right to appeal or re apply.i have lodge my appeal 2 weeks ago.so my question is 
my eea partner got a job from this month.i have not received any contact from court yet.so how long it could take? If we go to hearing, should we bring letters and pay slip of her new job or only her previous self employed ni contribution and tax returns docs? In the time of my appeal, what will be my status as a spouse of an eea national? Can I continue to work untill my appeal is decided?how much chance we have to win the appeal?

Wrn13
Newly Registered

eea2 refused.please need urgent help.

Post by Wrn13 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 pm

And if she work part time, will it effect appeal decision? Please help me asap.

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Re: eea2 refused.please need urgent help.

Post by Wrn13 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:19 am

[quote="Wrn13"]Hi guys, please help me giving some advice.i recently have received my refusal at end of 6 month time line.the reason was I have not provided ni contribution documetns with my application as my eea partner was self employed.i have given right to appeal or re apply.i have lodge my appeal 2 weeks ago.so my question is 
And if she work part time, will it effect appeal decision? Please help me asap.[/quote]

Wrn13
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Wrn13 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:22 am

Wrn13
Newly Registered

claraluh
United Kingdom

Re: Eea2 submitted,need advice

Post by claraluh » Sat May 10, 2014 11:09 am

Wrn13, If your partner was self-employed you should have the NI contributions receipts and Self Assessments for the years registered as self-employed, you should provide these to them for the last years as proof of exercising treaty rights. And if not self-employed any more, provide the employment contract and pay slips or letter from employer.