ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem booking a Premium Service appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Philro
Newly Registered

Problem booking a Premium Service appointment

Post by Philro » Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Is anyone else having problems with the website for booking their appointment for the Premium Service for their Indefinite Leave to Remain?
I need to apply for mine in August and when I put in the dates I'm available they said there were no appointment available in the entire country. I then extended the dates I'm available to November 2020 (just to see) and it again can out with no appointment available. Is that even possible?!?!

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Problem booking a Premium Service appointment

Post by Casa » Sat May 10, 2014 9:21 pm

That's because appointments are only released onto the system 42 days ahead. You're trying to book too early.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Philro
Newly Registered

Re: Problem booking a Premium Service appointment

Post by Philro » Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 pm

thanks.
I must have missed reading that somewhere