ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship certificate reference number

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n_dinesh
Newly Registered

Citizenship certificate reference number

Post by n_dinesh » Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello

My wife is in process of applying British Citizenship. I have a question on Section 1.34 (Partner's nationality) and Citizenship certificate reference number. The naturalisation certificate has two numbers Certificate Number and Reference Number.

Please guide which of these numbers need to be mentioned in the form in Section 1.34. Thanks

Thanks & Regards
Dins

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Citizenship certificate reference number

Post by milan69 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 am

It is the certificate number.
I am sometimes wrong.

ee01es
Newly Registered

Post by ee01es » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 pm

EXACTLY, I have just applied for British nationality & passport using the NCS - Nationality Checking Service.

The naturalisation certificate has two numbers
Certificate Number and Reference Number.

You just need to write or type the Certificate Number

Reference number is just the Home office reference number and usually begin with a letter (first or surname).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 pm

ee01es wrote:EXACTLY, I have just applied for British nationality & passport using the NCS - Nationality Checking Service.

The naturalisation certificate has two numbers
Certificate Number and Reference Number.

You just need to write or type the Certificate Number

Reference number is just the Home office reference number and usually begin with a letter (first or surname).
Not sure why you have dug up and posted in a topic that is almost 3 years old. Kindly check dates of when topic was posted before replying to something.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.