ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regararding tier 4 application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arorarajat1
Newly Registered

Regararding tier 4 application

Post by arorarajat1 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Respected,
My name is raj and I am indian national. Actually last year in the month of July 2013 I applied for my tier 4 application with ukba. Unfortunately my college got suspended in November 2013. On the college website it was mentioned that the college will re-open in Jan 2014, but it didn't open yet. By all this means my appication was still pending with the ukba. I then prepared a bank statement of 28 and sent a new CAS from a new college together with the bank statement and a copy of my biometric which was done in sep 2013.I sent all these new documents I also sent a cover letter on 179 bootle address in the month of march 2014. Since then I haven't heared anything from the ukba yet. I have called them several times and they said me that I need to continue to wait. Last week my pm wrote a letter on my behalf to ukba.
Do you think this gonna help me out. Please give me your suggestions I am really worried

arorarajat1
Newly Registered

Re: Regararding tier 4 application

Post by arorarajat1 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Sorry means my local MP wrote a letter to ukba do you think it gonna help me out