ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I was served a removal notice - what next ???

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itiz

I was served a removal notice - what next ???

Post by itiz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello guys,
I was served a removal notice on the 28th of february, because they said I had no pending application with the home office and had overstayed my right to stay since 2008, after my application as a dependent was terminated by the case worker and flr(o) rejected.

I have a daughter who will be 6 this year and lives with her mum who is renewing her work permit and rounding up her PHD and I have a court order for contact with my daughter

1. After being served a removal notice, I was told VERBALLY that it was suspended, however I should still report to the police station. As of a truth, my pending application was in a backlog and now being considered.

2. I was told again VERBALLY, a few days later, that a form would be sent out to me for further information

3. And my case will be considered asap.

However owing to my experience, i dont want to hold on a VERBAL notice again from my past expereince with the HO.

Kindly advise
many thanks I

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Re: I was served a removal notice - what next ???

Post by sufibaba » Sun May 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Immediately keep in touch with your area MP.
Dont get employed anywhere.
best idea is to get hold of a good solicitor.

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: I was served a removal notice - what next ???

Post by toofan » Sun May 11, 2014 7:26 pm

have a good immigration solicitor as well as in this kind of situation things are very unpredictable. and if something goes wrong you wont get a chance to find a good solicitor .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>