ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two Employment in hmrc History and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sancha

Two Employment in hmrc History and ILR

Post by sancha » Sun May 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Previously sometime in 2010, I left one job without completing notice period of one month and started another employment just after leaving the first one. I made sure that my working hours do not exceed 20 hours/week following Tier-4 rule. On request, I got employment history from hmrc. In that history, I noticed that for one month (notice period) duration, there are two employments appearing on this history (for example, First Employment start date 1 Feb 2010, end date 31st August 2010 and Second Employment start date 1 August 2010, end date 5 Nov 2011). Therefore as I mentioned in the example, hmrc history shows both the employment from 1 August to 31st August. It is understood that I was on the first employment's payroll for August month (notice period) without doing any work for them.
My question- Does this hmrc history have any impact on my 10 years ILR due in next year and if so, how I can rectify this?