ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife and Daughter BC application question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman4uall
Newly Registered

Wife and Daughter BC application question

Post by salman4uall » Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

i got BC from naturalization on 06/05/2014, my wife and daughter ( 6 years) holiding ILR got same time with me on 04/02/2013, i am now planning to apply for BC for my daughter and wife

Please can you answer the following question,

1. for my wife she got degree from India and her degree is validating on point based calculator and give 30 points for degree and 10 points for language, i hope this is sufficient to prove her english language ?, can you please confirm?

2. under which section of MN1 form i can apply for my daughter, she born in india in 2007, her absence from country in last 3 years is 30 days and since she come to this country on 06/04/2010 is 60 days.

3. please can you confirm what documents to send for each application.
4. is it better to take appointment from NCS or i can post it

really appreciate your reply

thanks

akash08

Re: Wife and Daughter BC application question

Post by akash08 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Coud have answered many of your quesitons being through the process recently but I am not a moderator.. So..

phospholipid

Post by phospholipid » Wed May 07, 2014 1:27 pm

akash08 wrote:Coud have answered many of your quesitons being through the process recently but I am not a moderator.. So..
You can still answer questions..

salman4uall
Newly Registered

Post by salman4uall » Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 pm

akash08 wrote:Coud have answered many of your quesitons being through the process recently but I am not a moderator.. So..

Thanks Akash for reply, yes please can you answer

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm

People should not address questions directly to Moderators this is a community forum.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

salman4uall
Newly Registered

Naturalisation question urgently pls

Post by salman4uall » Mon May 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi

i got BC from naturalization on 06/05/2014, my wife and daughter ( 6 years) holiding ILR got same time with me on 04/02/2013, i am now planning to apply for BC for my daughter and wife

Please can you answer the following question,

1. for my wife she got degree from India and her degree is validating on point based calculator and give 30 points for degree and 10 points for language, i hope this is sufficient to prove her english language ?, can you please confirm?

2. under which section of MN1 form i can apply for my daughter, she born in india in 2007, her absence from country in last 3 years is 30 days and since she come to this country on 06/04/2010 is 60 days.

3. please can you confirm what documents to send for each application.
4. is it better to take appointment from NCS or i can post it

really appreciate your reply

thanks

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:27 pm

4. I would suggest NCS. They check if all your documents are in order and you get to keep the originals.
I am sometimes wrong.