ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence application deps

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Abdoul1979

10 years long residence application deps

Post by Abdoul1979 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Please clarified few question for me please,I recently apply for IlR 10 years route(8.5 years student and 1.5 year PSW) and waiting for result and that was 05/02/2014 application .
1- My wife is currently a dependant on my PSW visa (30 June 2012-30 June 2014) and has been on dependant visa of tier 4 student sept 2007-June 2012 before ,when HO granted her a dependant visa as my wife (this is when I apply for a visa here and I include her passport and marriage certificate and she got the visa and then join me here ). Now she has to switch to a spouse visa of a person present and settled in the UK once I get my ILR ? This will be done on form FLR(M).
My first question is Once she gets her spouse visa, can she immediately apply for settlement as my spouse on SET(M) as she has been in the UK for more than 7 years as my dependant (spouse)?
2-Second question is regarding our 2 kids born in Uk do I have to apply for their register on MN1 individually or it can still be done like before on 2 join application with reduce HO fees ? And in this case what will be the fees please
3- I have noticed my biometric invitation was issue from Liverpool capital buildings even that I live in London ,is it mean application take more time to be decide opposite to some case considered from Croydon office ?

Thank for any advice and thanks for keeping the knowledge and the forum interesting

ILR TIMELINE :
Application sent: 05/02/2014
Application acknowledge : 10/02/2014
Biometric letter : 24/02/2014
Biometric register : 27/02/2014
Approval : waiting waiting

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 10 years long residence application deps

Post by Amber » Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 pm

1. No,
2. Individually,
3. No, it should not.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Abdoul1979

Re: 10 years long residence application deps

Post by Abdoul1979 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Amber_ wrote:1. No,
2. Individually,
3. No, it should not.
Thanks a lot for quick answer.