ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

partial different name

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

citizen pakistani
Newly Registered

partial different name

Post by citizen pakistani » Mon May 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Dear members.

from the day of birth my father,s name was written partial incorrect on my birth register.and from that day i had been using my father,s half correct and half incorrect name on my birth,marriage certificate,my educational certificates.
As my husband is residence card holder in EU and i want to submit documents for family reunion,my question is will partial incorrect name of my father on our marriage and birth certificate affect my visa application?
All other data on my birth and marriage certificate is correct like date of birth,place of birth,mothers name ect... and all data is correct on marriage certificate like husband name,DOB except my father,s name.

i will be very thankful for your kind words

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: partial different name

Post by toofan » Mon May 26, 2014 3:28 pm

if possible try to rectify documents with real name .
but if not as you are applying visa with your husband not with your dad it should not be a problem .

but if you can rectify the things it will make things easier in future if your dad has to visit you and has to apply visa etc .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

citizen pakistani
Newly Registered

Post by citizen pakistani » Wed May 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks for your kind reply,

yes we can rectify but for this we need lot of time for getting court order and making necessary correction on all documents,
i am sure my father will not visit me :(

yes i am going to my husband,will this partial incorrect name be a reason for rejection of visa because i am so afraid because of this mistake :( :( :(

i dont know affidavit will be sufficent?

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:18 pm

try to rectify the documents thats the best advice .and no as you are applying on your husband name your father name is not very relevant to your application.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>