ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office Interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rioses
Newly Registered

Home office Interview

Post by rioses » Mon May 12, 2014 7:20 pm

I got a fee waiver for ECHR application.Whilst waiting for biometrics or possibly a decision,I receive a letter from HO to come for an interview with my dependents ,even to inform my children's school for permission to attend the interview.
I was previously sent form IS151a..NOTICE OF REMOVAL before my current application.

it states:

'the interview is required to collate and verify personal data about you and your family.You are required to bring any documents to proof your nationality with you.These documents required are like :

National passport - birth certificate - National ID - Military service card - Driving license (even if expired) - Educational certificate - letters from family back home.

It was signed by....RCC FAMILY RETURNS TEAM
APPEALS DIRECTORATE

Anybody got any idea why this?

sufibaba
Newly Registered

Re: Home office Interview

Post by sufibaba » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Take care do not take any decision without getting any permission from your solicitor.
Better get an advice from a good solicitor
ALL THE BEST

atif22pk
Newly Registered

Post by atif22pk » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:50 pm

What was the outcome of Ur interview Rioses. The reason I m asking coz I got the same situation today.
Can u help plzz. Thank u

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:21 am

atif22pk wrote:What was the outcome of Ur interview Rioses. The reason I m asking coz I got the same situation today.
Can u help plzz. Thank u
Get in-touch with your solicitor . Are you married with kids ? do you have any application pending ? if yes what type ?
I had same experience already. But still talk to your solicitor about it. ALL THE BEST.
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

atif22pk
Newly Registered

Post by atif22pk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 am

Thank so much for ur reply.
Asylum application pending. Just had full interview last week & today again got letter for interview with my dependents.I have two kids 5+ & 2+. They never travel out of uk.
I m worried about what will they do.
What do they ask?
Kind regards,

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Well i can assume you should be safe since you got BC kids. Mine was a totally difference case. Don't worry, you should be fine, but still seek advice from your solicitor.

atif22pk
Newly Registered

Post by atif22pk » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:27 am

Thank u so much for Ur moral support & hope will be fine by the grace of God.
How long does this interview take & what kind of data do they verify? Also they already have my & my dependents proof of nationality like my,my wife passport & my kids birth certificates . Then why did ask to bring with us?
Regards,

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:32 pm

atif22pk wrote:Thank u so much for Ur moral support & hope will be fine by the grace of God.
How long does this interview take & what kind of data do they verify? Also they already have my & my dependents proof of nationality like my,my wife passport & my kids birth certificates . Then why did ask to bring with us?
Regards,
I am not sure what questions they might ask being an asylum case, mine was a marriage application and questions were based on date we got married , where we got married, where does my wife work, where her work is, her dob and our address. it was less than 10 minutes.