ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time after meeting local M.P.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceVenture

Waiting time after meeting local M.P.

Post by AceVenture » Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

Hello everyone,

My appeal was allowed on 25th Feb 2014.

Since then I have called the H.O. , emailed them and also wrote letters to case worker. No joy.

I have also met my local M.P. On the 1st of May to get things work faster ... It's an urgency.

Any idea, how effective local M.P.s are , he told me that a letter will be issued to the H.O. From his office in 2 weeks.

Share your experience please.

Regards.

AceVenture !!
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

kkkTier1

Re: Waiting time after meeting local M.P.

Post by kkkTier1 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 pm

AceVenture wrote:Hello everyone,

Since then I have called the H.O. , emailed them and also wrote letters to case worker. No joy.

I have also met my local M.P. On the 1st of May to get things work faster ... It's an urgency.

Any idea, how effective local M.P.s are , he told me that a letter will be issued to the H.O. From his office in 2 weeks.

Regards.

AceVenture !!

I had contacted my local MP and he sent a request letter to HO with in 2 weeks since i met him on March 31 and got reply from HO on 30th April. His letter give high priority to the application. I called HO and they said they are dealing with high priority and they'll get back to me once conclude my application.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Waiting time after meeting local M.P.

Post by rehan01 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:14 pm

HO is bond to reply to MP query with in 2 weeks but again there is no guarantee how long it will take for them to issue the visa.

anyhow it did work for some and they got their visa after MP enquiry so good luck and i hope you will have positive reply soon.

regards

AceVenture wrote:Hello everyone,

Regards.

AceVenture !!
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015