ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earnings proof documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Past earnings proof documents

Post by karma » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:09 pm

I am claiming 12 months period from Aug. 2006 to July 2007. I will submit following documents for my past earnings points:

01. 12 months wage slips
02. Income tax returns (ITR1 from India) for period April 2006 - March 2007. I will mention about ITR1 & SARAL issue in my cover letter.
03. Letter from employer stating salary earned.

Will these be sufficient?

antony

Post by antony » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Those are good enough for the past earnings claim.

However the catch here is you have to show the Bank statement for the said period claimed. ie from Aug. 2006 to July 2007. This salary credited in the bank should corroborate with the salary slips (Net salary).

Also you get all the documents related to earnings sealed and signed from concerned authorities.

All the best !
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:18 am

if possible add bank statements too... as the guidelines clearly states that your each payslip should have supporting evidence... letter from the employer should do... but if you can get bank statements too then add them to.. just to be on the safer grounds.

pktamil2007

Post by pktamil2007 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Hi,

Is it really mandatory to have a bank statement because the more posts I read, it seems people have sent bank statements as well.
I have arranged for 12 months payslips and a salary letter from the employer. The reason it would be cumbersome for me to arrange bank statements is that I am currently in Finland and it has been quite sometime I accessed my netbanking. Further, to get the statements sealed by the bank, I suppose, the bank would require the person to go directly.

Any advice on this please.

Post by karma » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 pm

Doesn't HSMP application form clearly indicates if applicant doesn't have one of two documents, income tax returns & 12 months wage slips, than applicant needs one of two documents, 12 months bank statements & employer letter stating salary earned?