ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

home office interview with all dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rioses
Newly Registered

home office interview with all dependents

Post by rioses » Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 pm

I got a fee waiver for ECHR application.Whilst waiting for biometrics or possibly a decision,I receive a letter from HO to come for an interview with my dependents ,even to inform my children's school for permission to attend the interview.

I was previously sent form IS151a..NOTICE OF REMOVAL before my current application.

it states:

'the interview is required to collate and verify personal data about you and your family.You are required to bring any documents to proof your nationality with you.These documents required are like :

National passport - birth certificate - National ID - Military service card - Driving license (even if expired) - Educational certificate - letters from family back home.

It was signed by....RCC FAMILY RETURNS TEAM
APPEALS DIRECTORATE

Anybody got any idea why this?
How long does it take to receive letter for biometrics in fee waiver cases.its been about 5 weeks when i received the acknowledgement letter.