ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds req for Tier 2 Visa application (Outside of UK)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amjad1986
Newly Registered

Funds req for Tier 2 Visa application (Outside of UK)

Post by Amjad1986 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Hi Guys

I want to apply for my Tier 2 Visa from Pakistan(I have got valid cos). Can you please let me know that what is the maintenance requirement and for how long i need to keep it.
Also can I show maintenance from my UK bank account or it should it be from my homeland bank. Thanks

Please please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Funds req for Tier 2 Visa application (Outside of UK)

Post by iworker » Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 am

either ur a rated employer has tick-marked for your maintenance or you need statement for £900 for your self + £600 for each dependent. It can be from any bank, if its uk bank, even better.

Amjad1986
Newly Registered

Post by Amjad1986 » Tue May 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Thank you I worker for the reply

Yes, my employer is A-rated. I haven't got the Cos details yet but was wondering how much the maintenance is required, As for now its been changed from 900 to £945 from this april 2014. But i was confused that whether this fund requirement is with in Uk or from outside UK as these vary.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed May 14, 2014 9:25 am

the fund requirement will change from 900 to 945 from 1 july.
It is same requirement from inside and outside uk. If u are submitting statement from pak, it should be equivalent amount of Rs in a pakistani bank. However, make sure u have some extra as rate might fluctuate from the time u submit the application to day the application is being looked at.
Also the statement needs to be for 900 for continuous 90 days, and the balance should not drop even for one day in those 90 days.