ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter to EU treatry rights

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluemoon2

Letter to EU treatry rights

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi guys, I applied for retention of eu treaty rights using EU form 5 six months ago as i was divorced after 4 and half year marriage to an EU citizen, sent them bulk of documents, joint bank statements, ESB bills with both name on them, tax documents of both of us, latters from landlord, PRTB , house lease etc, after one month i got acknowledgement letter from them , and after that i heard nothing from them , and then six months gone wihch is thier normal time frame to make a decision, during this time i sent them 2 emails but no reply, now i have sent them a letter with Registered post , just wondering , has anyone has same experience of sending them letter? how long they take to reply? my current visa will expire in 2 months time, i am also thinking to contact Solvitireland which is created by European Union to solve the problems between member states ans residents. would it be wise decision to contact them?
Thanks

bluemoon2

Re: Letter to EU treatry rights

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 am

any reply please .?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 am

yes you can contact SOLVIT,you can also contact irish immigrant council,

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks, who are the Irish immigration council and how can they help me ?

wwattock80

Post by wwattock80 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:13 pm

No one will replay you unless you have solicitor or ask your local TD to contact the concern department for you and you will get replay with in 3 days.
you can also find help from
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... hts%20FAQs

if you still not happy with them don't waste your time and get the immigration solicitor ASAP.
Hope this will help

weareallhappy
Newly Registered

Post by weareallhappy » Sun May 25, 2014 11:49 am

Hi bluemoon
Have you got any reply from Dep ?

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:28 am

yes , i got reply from DOJ after 2 weeks of sending them Registered letter, they said dur to some reasons there was some delay in Deciding Eu treaty rights apps and they will decide on my application soon.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:08 am

ok great.
keep us posted.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:19 am

Hello, Good morning to all, i am here to inform all of you that i have received my Eu treaty rights rentention decision letter this morning , my retention application has been approved and i am free to live on my own rights now and SURPRISINGLY DOJ approved my permanent residence at the same time even though i have not applied for it , i just aplied for the retention of my residence card but the letter states , " it is noted , your current permission to remain in the state is due to expire on xx/xx/xxxx. therefore , following further consideration of your circumstances it has been decided to approve you permanent residence valid for a ten year period , commencing from xx/xx/xxxx( when my current permission to remain in the state expire).
Millions of thanks for everyone here for the much appriciated help.