ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help regarding naturalisation!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Love211

Urgent help regarding naturalisation!

Post by Love211 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:54 pm

hi pleas help ?? i apply for citizenship 2011. before i write any thing let you know i have 2 over speed fine from the court 200euro and 350 . was payed . i have no criminal record or any thing i am in Ireland over 10 years working full time all the time i also have 2 Irish son Irish born my waif from eu is well i have no idea how come i get this latter as every one i know have more fine then me get approved 2ndly i am waiting almost already 3 years . the latter i got is that . what will next happened after 12 month ?? and what i must do now any one have same latter before ? if yes what was the out come .? pleas help

your file was recently submitted to the minister for consideration. The minister may,in his absolute discretion,grant an application for naturalization if satisfied that the conditions for naturalization are satisfied ,including the statutory requirement that,inter alia, applicants for naturalization be of good character.
The minister has decided to defer any final decision on your application for period of 12 months untill may 2015in order that he might be so satisfied.

bebo1901

Re: Urgent help regarding naturalisation!

Post by bebo1901 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Love211 wrote:

your file was recently submitted to the minister for consideration. The minister may,in his absolute discretion,grant an application for naturalization if satisfied that the conditions for naturalization are satisfied ,including the statutory requirement that,inter alia, applicants for naturalization be of good character.
The minister has decided to defer any final decision on your application for period of 12 months untill may 2015in order that he might be so satisfied.

when did you get this letter?

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Can u tell how long before u pay both fine in court and did u mention these fine in application form .
Mahersab

squa

Post by squa » Thu May 15, 2014 8:24 pm

I think because you got 2 speeding fines in quick succession the minister of justice decided to postpone granting you citizenship for 12 months so as to ensure you are a person that willfully and continuously breaks the law. I suggest you stay out of trouble in the next 12 months, avoiding speeding, or even driving altogether.
I got speeding fine of €80 last may but just got approved for citizenship. You will get granted in the next 12 months so long as you don't get done for any further criminal or traffic offences.

wwattock80

Post by wwattock80 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:28 pm

You got fine from court.
keep in mind people who got their approval and have more fines then you they definitely didn't got from court. if you get fine on spot or fixed fine like yellow line parking no road tax etc, still you are breaking the law, but any one can do mistake. But over speeding!!!!! i don't thing so it is a mistake, and two time and both fines from court,

Any way its depend on minister's decision but you have to wait how long only God knows because Minister is changed,
your case will be re-examined within 2 to 3 years since your last fine, hope their will be not any more fines or court convection.

Good luck

Post by 110 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:12 am

Hi,

you applied in 2011, when did u get the fine ? Kindly share the dates

Also when you say you got fines from the court, do you mean you were summoned to the court and the court asked you to pay the fine, or do you mean, you got a notice to pay the fine from garda fixed charge processing unit and you paid the fine without going to court, pls clarify.

Love211

Post by Love211 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 pm

wwattock80 wrote:You got fine from court.
keep in mind people who got their approval and have more fines then you they definitely didn't got from court. if you get fine on spot or fixed fine like yellow line parking no road tax etc, still you are breaking the law, but any one can do mistake. But over speeding!!!!! i don't thing so it is a mistake, and two time and both fines from court,

Any way its depend on minister's decision but you have to wait how long only God knows because Minister is changed,
your case will be re-examined within 2 to 3 years since your last fine, hope their will be not any more fines or court convection.

Come down man people here to help each other not to use such a strong world I am using this site long enough what do u mean for all this good luck man and enjoy the life

Good luck

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 pm

hello mate can you share please when did you recieve the letter from citizen ship section [date exactly] and thank you for sharing