ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 weeks after appeal allowed ! anyone else

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priyapiya

Re: 12 weeks after appeal allowed ! anyone else

Post by priyapiya » Thu May 15, 2014 11:15 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:hi there

My appeal was allowed August 1st and I only received my documents and BRP on January 1st ... so unfortunately all you have to do is be patient. They take their time and nothing you can do will speed up the process, trust me I have tried calling , writing letters etc and they took their sweet time.
I totally agree

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 am

Can't believe am still waiting!!!!! My Solicitor went for one to one enquiry in Sheffield.
He was told that they have called back our passports and will take couple of days now. Is one week after wards still waiting..............,

Hopefully won't be long.

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Still waiting.....14 weeks ......overall 22 months

priyapiya

Post by priyapiya » Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm

fan wrote:Still waiting.....14 weeks ......overall 22 months
I Got Mine after 19 weeks ....... don't worry

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Waiting time is really painful :( :( :( :( any advice please ??

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 am

Hello Members,
My MP forwarded a response from HO that says they have granted our leave. Today, my solicitor received our passport and approval letter and Brp will follow.

I wish every one still waiting good luck. And thanks to Almighty God. I will be very happy to answer any question. Special thanks to the board members especially Olusunkami and others. I really appreciate you all.

Lexo

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Congratulations lexo

And all the best for future

Regards
lexo wrote:Hello Members,
My MP forwarded a response from HO that says they have granted our leave. Today, my solicitor received our passport and approval letter and Brp will follow.

I wish every one still waiting good luck. And thanks to Almighty God. I will be very happy to answer any question. Special thanks to the board members especially Olusunkami and others. I really appreciate you all.

Lexo
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Tue May 20, 2014 12:38 pm

i call HO today they told me they send a recorded delivery yesterday on my address i don't know what will inside??? :cry: :cry:

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 pm

I am trying to track item on royal mail .com but it not popup...is that track # is wrong or any other problem..

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Wed May 21, 2014 5:44 pm

I got letter today written that there is investigation going on my English test which is Toeic C1 we can't process your application until we complete our investigation.. now plz advice me what to do???? Plz help

fan
Newly Registered

Post by fan » Wed May 21, 2014 10:04 pm

any one please tell me if they ask me for new english test what score i need to show b1 or still c1 reason to ask you because i apply in 25.08.2012 after that they change they band for tier1 now we need b1 these days...

hpatel0921
Newly Registered

Post by hpatel0921 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:20 am

fan wrote:i call HO today they told me they send a recorded delivery yesterday on my address i don't know what will inside??? :cry: :cry:
Hello All friends My appeal was allowed on 10th Feb It's been 13 weeks now can any one suggest me what should I do ??? please help :?: :?: :?: :(

santosh01
Newly Registered

Post by santosh01 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:44 am

priyapiya wrote:still waiting .................................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hi priyapiya

i've sent my document about 10 days back after my appeal allowed to limited extent, what is going to happen now, have u received you brp and passport if yes how long did it take...

santosh01
Newly Registered

Post by santosh01 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:47 am

hi guys

my appeal was allowed about couple of months back to a limited extent and then recently about couple of week back HO asked me to send couple of documents which i did, what is going to happen next, did you guys received brp or another refusal letter coz i dont see people posting the outcome. guys can you please tell me all of your outcomes. so that i can gauge my situation with you guys

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:19 pm

santosh01 wrote:hi guys

my appeal was allowed about couple of months back to a limited extent and then recently about couple of week back HO asked me to send couple of documents which i did, what is going to happen next, did you guys received brp or another refusal letter coz i dont see people posting the outcome. guys can you please tell me all of your outcomes. so that i can gauge my situation with you guys
Hi,

Can you specify which documents they have asked for.

Regards

santosh01
Newly Registered

Post by santosh01 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:52 am

naveediiqbal wrote:

Hi,

Regards

HI naveed

Ive submitted bank statement and the invoices which correspond the transactions in the statement. any idea what is going to happen as its been couple of months ive sent the documents.

Thanks

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 am

santosh01 wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:

Hi,

Regards

HI naveed

Ive submitted bank statement and the invoices which correspond the transactions in the statement. any idea what is going to happen as its been couple of months ive sent the documents.

Thanks
Hi Santosh dont worry. HO is very slow sometimes in issuing new visa after appeal allowed so dont worry, all will be good hopefully. :)

santosh01
Newly Registered

Post by santosh01 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:47 am

Hi naveed
THanks for your reply naveed, yaa seems they are taking enough time in processing the application, anyway i feel gud after seeing your post

thanks again