ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr (fp) refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wed
Newly Registered

flr (fp) refusal

Post by wed » Thu May 15, 2014 11:32 pm

dear all
i got my refusal on saturday but there was no passport inside the parcel i thought what forgot to send my passport
than read the forum i saw a topic about no passport with the refusal letter.
so i was relief . They should write in refusal letter about passport with the home office.
anyway i have never been stressful in my life now to me it like i am in large prison with no identity.
i have a right for appeal i called a lawyer to ask him about his charges he said 1500. really i have been in uk for 7 years 10 months had 4 visas every visa appointed a lawyer. how much i spent on advise, now i can not afford a solicitor.
the lawyer say you can not win a human right case on your own you must have a lawyer is this true? what if someone can not afford it.
please does anyone know a solicitor that can represent my appeal for less than 1500. i have living expenses to consider.
even my flat went up i can not move and find another flat in london with no passport or visa.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: flr (fp) refusal

Post by Zee ali » Thu May 15, 2014 11:57 pm

wed wrote:dear all
i got my refusal on saturday but there was no passport inside the parcel i thought what forgot to send my passport
so i was relief . They should write in refusal letter about passport with the home office.
anyway i have never been stressful in my life now to me it like i am in large prison with no identity.
i have a right for appeal i called a lawyer to ask him about his charges he said 1500. really i have been in uk for 7 years 10 months had 4 visas every visa appointed a lawyer. how much i spent on advise, now i can not afford a solicitor.
the lawyer say you can not win a human right case on your own you must have a lawyer is this true? what if someone can not afford it.
please does anyone know a solicitor that can represent my appeal for less than 1500. i have living expenses to consider.
even my flat went up i can not move and find another flat in london with no passport or visa.
Hi

What were the basis of your human rights claim?

What r your refusal point ? just to see your chances of winning

Tell us about your timeline
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 pm

On what basis did you apply, and what was the reason for refusal?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

wed
Newly Registered

Post by wed » Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 pm

applied for the flr (fp) got the refusal have until 27th to appeal.
basis was private life and can not go back home
have a business here and lived here for 7 y 10 months
can not go back home cos no ties there
iraq
first came on student visa after psw after tier 1 entrepreneur than apply for the flr visa
the letter said should have applied for the business visa but can not extend have not enough points and most business visa have to go out of uk where to go can not return home
second the letter stated "in the absence of any evidence to the contrary,it is not accepted that in the period of time that you have been in the uk you have lost ties to your home country"
first of all i came to uk when i was 3 years and went back when i was 12 years this is about 8 years i have live as a child because of the iran and iraq war could not travel back for my indefinite leave remain visa so it expired.
On Sep 2006 came to study
Iraq have been in wars and now most of my family and friend have gone out and died because of bad situation there.
And now there is elections the country is so bad if a go back how can i live have no family, no work, and no house.
And most what about my business here my employees.
My country is not stable most of the people have gone.
Hope helps you about my stituation

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 pm

wed wrote:applied for the flr (fp) got the refusal have until 27th to appeal.
basis was private life and can not go back home
have a business here and lived here for 7 y 10 months
can not go back home cos no ties there
iraq
first came on student visa after psw after tier 1 entrepreneur than apply for the flr visa
the letter said should have applied for the business visa but can not extend have not enough points and most business visa have to go out of uk where to go can not return home
second the letter stated "in the absence of any evidence to the contrary,it is not accepted that in the period of time that you have been in the uk you have lost ties to your home country"
first of all i came to uk when i was 3 years and went back when i was 12 years this is about 8 years i have live as a child because of the iran and iraq war could not travel back for my indefinite leave remain visa so it expired.
On Sep 2006 came to study
Iraq have been in wars and now most of my family and friend have gone out and died because of bad situation there.
And now there is elections the country is so bad if a go back how can i live have no family, no work, and no house.
And most what about my business here my employees.
My country is not stable most of the people have gone.
Hope helps you about my stituation
Difficult to be certain

As u have no family and no kids here.

Caseworker is right to say to apply for business visa if your strongest point is business interest here.

Go for appeal and gather as much evidence as u can.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

wed
Newly Registered

Post by wed » Fri May 16, 2014 9:58 pm

ok i have no family but it doesn't mean i have no private life
my business is my work i need it to pay the bills and live.
i have friends and relatives (cousins and uncles and aunt)
If i could i would apply for business visa but can not meet the required points.
anyway live here 7 years and 10 months legally i think that is a long time.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri May 16, 2014 11:06 pm

wed wrote:ok i have no family but it doesn't mean i have no private life
my business is my work i need it to pay the bills and live.
i have friends and relatives (cousins and uncles and aunt)
If i could i would apply for business visa but can not meet the required points.
anyway live here 7 years and 10 months legally i think that is a long time.
ok

HO refuse your private life claim so Prove this in court than

anyway live here 7 years and 10 months legally i think that is a long time

Best of luck

Keep us update with the outcome.

wed
Newly Registered

Post by wed » Fri May 16, 2014 11:58 pm

thanks for your good luck
if they refuse is there another appeal
do you think i need a representative

drocky
Newly Registered

Post by drocky » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:56 pm

wed wrote:dear all
Hi, I am sorry to hear about the refusal. I am not able to help you here. I am however looking for your help and advise.
Are you able to share your processing timelines, starting from when you applied and when was decision made. Did you refusal letter ask you to leave the UK ? I am trying to gather this information as my husband cancelled my visa and i have a 10 year old Indian daughter.
Things are very difficult for me. So your experience might just help me. God Bless and god luck to you.

Thanks

odafe
Newly Registered

Post by odafe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 pm

i am not sure ho cares if you have a child and family here, the rate of refusals in this category is alarming. I think its more like what type of child do you have british or non british. My case with 2 kids--- one born here and one lived here for nealy 8 years was refused.

drocky
Newly Registered

Post by drocky » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm

odafe wrote:i am not sure ho cares if you have a child and family here, the rate of refusals in this category is alarming. I think its more like what type of child do you have british or non british. My case with 2 kids--- one born here and one lived here for nealy 8 years was refused.
Sorry to hear about it, Did you get a right to appeal. How much is ur solicitor charging you. I have no money even to think for a solicitor..How much time you case took from the time of application to final outcome.
Thanks

odafe
Newly Registered

Post by odafe » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 am

I was not given right of appeal and no removal action(s) has been taken yet as this will automatically trigger an appeal hearing, so i am kind of in limbo now. It took 6 weeks for ho to decide the application.

odafe
Newly Registered

Post by odafe » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 am

I was not given right of appeal and no removal action(s) has been taken yet as this will automatically trigger an appeal hearing, so i am kind of in limbo now. It took 6 weeks for ho to decide the application.

drocky
Newly Registered

Post by drocky » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 am

odafe wrote:I was not given right of appeal and no removal action(s) has been taken yet as this will automatically trigger an appeal hearing, so i am kind of in limbo now. It took 6 weeks for ho to decide the application.
Oh God this is scares me a lot. my case is very week i have 10year old non-british daughter, my tier 1 visa got curtailed as my marriage ended after 70 days in the uk. I came to the uk with my daughter in Sep-2013. I m going through divorce. my ex is on tier 1 visa so he is also not british. i have no family here. lived in india all my life. any suggestions , what shall i do...

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:58 am

You can't divorce until after one year of marriage.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

drocky
Newly Registered

Post by drocky » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Wanderer wrote:You can't divorce until after one year of marriage.....
i have been married for 14 years. married in india. do i get any ground to apply for visa enabling me to complete divorce, financial proceedings in family court. if flr(o) is refused without appeal will HO chase to remove me or they will ask me to leave in certain number of days etc... what are the different cases in case application is refused without appeal.