ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent adv- very stressed- HMRC employment history incorrect

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Urgent adv- very stressed- HMRC employment history incorrect

Post by Engibeer » Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello all,

I urgently need your advice please...

I am due to apply for my ILR soon and couple of weeks before one of my frnd told me that P60's are must and i had some P60's missing, so instead i went ahead and ordered HMRC employment history and i have been told that home office accept that in case if we don't P60's ?

My five years are by WP+tier 1(g), 1.5 yrs WP and 3.5 yrs Tier l (g), now whilst i was on WP, i had a part time job too( same profession) it was for about 6 months, i still have payslips etc. When i switched to initial Tier 1(G) i have included this earning.

My all jobs including the main WP is shown in the history but this second job is not been reflected ? Will this cause me any problem ? shall i contact that employer ?

Amber, all moderators, senior member..please can you all shed some light ?

My friend is saying, it will not affect as I am only allowed to prove economic activity for WP period not salary again? I have that p60 for my WP years.

Thanks in advance
Regards
EngiBeer

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent adv- very stressed- HMRC employment history incor

Post by Engibeer » Thu May 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Anyone please help....????

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu May 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Sounds like part-time employers didn't pay tax over to HMRC....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Post by Engibeer » Thu May 15, 2014 5:08 pm

So what is the solution now ? Do i need to get this fixed before i apply ? I seriously don't want to risk my application...

I have got payslips, bank statements, letters from that employment. I couldn't get hold of the director but who should sort this out ? me or them ?

As an employee i am i obliged to make sure my tax is correctly paid ? I guess it down to employers ? Please correct me if i am wrong..

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Thu May 15, 2014 6:59 pm

hey you being now on tier1 g dont need payslips your friend has given you very wrong advice.
you just need 12 payslips and 12 bank statements for ilr. no need of any hmrc employment letter also. as the application form clearly mentions any 2 of the documents so payslips and bank stmt to prove that would suffice for ur application.

all the best. dont ever take any advice from friends who complicate the matters

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Post by Engibeer » Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks Sudeep and Wanderer,

So P60's/ Employment history is not mandatory ? How will i prove economic activity for 5 years then ? I understand for Tier(1) G i am not obliged to submit P-60's but what about for WP period ? Instead can submit employer letters to prove my economic activity during WP period ?

Please advise and help me guys! If i submit HMRC employment letter will it open box of Worms ?

I am i being worried for no reason here ?

Thanks in advance
EngiBeer

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 am

Believe me you dont need to submit HMRC employment letter or p60's. It is always advisable not to complicate your matter by giving unwanted documents which may spoil the case.

Engibeer
Newly Registered

Post by Engibeer » Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks mate,

I did rang the UKBA settlement help line just to be sure and the lady over the phone referred me to this section set(0) of the application..

Section 11.L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules

She said for WP you required to submit previous passport where you WP was stamped :o ? That is the evidence that the requirements are met...

Guys, any views ?

Regards
EngiBeer

capricorn60
Newly Registered

Post by capricorn60 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 am

Hi Engi,

Any updates on your situation as i am also going through a very similar situation.