ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M.R252

NEED HELP

Post by M.R252 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi all,

i have applied for the extension of my wife tier 4 visa , and i am dependent , and i am working full time , and now its more than three months that our application is in process , can please anybody share me any link or any other way that shows my right to work as my employer require this ,

i will be very thankfull,

Regards

Bashy1
Newly Registered

Re: NEED HELP

Post by Bashy1 » Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi please give your employer this number . Tell them to call between Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm . That's employers line Ukba . Ukba will confirm your status and send them the official confirmation that you are allowed to work and stay in the country . This helped me personally . Thanks

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks a lot Bashy1 really appreciate ...............

Regards,

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat May 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Bashy1 wrote:03001234699
Hi please give your employer this number . Tell them to call between Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm . That's employers line Ukba . Ukba will confirm your status and send them the official confirmation that you are allowed to work and stay in the country . This helped me personally . Thanks
Hi Bashy1

Can employer call this number any time after receiving Acknowledgement letter or Do they wait for main applicant to register his biometric?

What about employer checking service email address?

https://www.gov.uk/check-an-employees-r ... -documents
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided