ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

16 weeks gone still waiting.. had 8 weeks letter..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

polashgs3
Newly Registered

16 weeks gone still waiting.. had 8 weeks letter..

Post by polashgs3 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Heloo everyone here is my update
1. Applied on 13th of January 2014. Visa expiring date 15th of January.. before PSW
2. Biometric letter with 8 weeks on 16 th of January.
3. Biometric done on 22nd of January
After that no news whatsoever. I got a letter with biometric and the letter was they would let me know within 8 weeks bha its been like more than 16 weeks now and I'm really worried. Don't know what should I do now.. I'm a Bangladeshi and my 3rd party was pakistani, apparently home office did enquiry both my 3rd party as well as bank statement from pakistan. Also I applied on 13th and I gave few photocopys instead of original coz its been delayed to get the all documents from pakistan but I wrote a cover letter that I'm going to submit my original documents once it has arrived. And I have submitted rest of the documents before my biometric.

Please guys any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Please help don't know what to do.

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: 16 weeks gone still waiting.. had 8 weeks letter..

Post by Momi » Fri May 16, 2014 1:23 am

You can't do anything my friend but wait. Hopefully you will get positive response soon.

polashgs3
Newly Registered

Re: 16 weeks gone still waiting.. had 8 weeks letter..

Post by polashgs3 » Fri May 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Yeah momi you are right nothing to do.. does home office send any letter to trading address coz I do live in bath n my business address is in London. As per I know home office should contact with my home address. Any suggestions? ??