ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hadi1
Newly Registered

tier1

Post by hadi1 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm

hi, i am hadi, i just got tier1 entrepreneur visa. i want to go to pakistan. what kind of questions i could be asked at the time of coming back to uk by immigration. please help me out, i really need to go Pakistan because of my family issues. so guide me what kind of question i could across and whats the best way to answer them. thanks

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Re: tier1

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Fri May 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Questions may be asked about your business and yourself. Make sure you don't stay in Pakistan for too long (3 months is considered long time, unless you provide medical proof of yourself or your family)... And avoid all London airports.

Also make sure you know where your money is. You have 3 years to invest the required amount (£50K or £200K depending on your application). Your business must be active even when you go abroad.

hadi1
Newly Registered

Post by hadi1 » Sat May 17, 2014 1:32 am

hi, thanks blackbird. actually i switched my entrepreneur visa from student status to tier 1 entrepreneur, so i didn't have any company active at time of visa application, as soon as i got visa i registered my company. it's only 2 months past since i got visa and i am going to pakistan, i want to know am i legally allowed to set up my company within 6 months time. so would i be asked question whether my company is active or not when i will be in pakistan, because it is almost impossible for me for my coming to be running in such a short time. please help

blossommum
Newly Registered

Post by blossommum » Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 am

Hi @hadi1 .. what company did you show ? Did you went through Venture capital ?
I am on student visa now & will be applying soon through vc.

thanks

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sat May 17, 2014 10:56 am

hadi1 wrote:hi, thanks blackbird. actually i switched my entrepreneur visa from student status to tier 1 entrepreneur, so i didn't have any company active at time of visa application, as soon as i got visa i registered my company. it's only 2 months past since i got visa and i am going to pakistan, i want to know am i legally allowed to set up my company within 6 months time. so would i be asked question whether my company is active or not when i will be in pakistan, because it is almost impossible for me for my coming to be running in such a short time. please help
You must at least register a company and open its bank account. Nowadays, even banks do not open business account immediately. They say that Tier 1 Entrepreneur must wait for 2 months before they can open his business account. So, if you do not know how long you will be staying there, you need to open bank account and ofcourse open company. it will only take 5 working days (for business account) and 3 hours (for opening new company)