ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT EC IN ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Has2003

GOT EC IN ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)

Post by Has2003 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:49 am

Hi Every Body :D

I applied for HSMP on 18th of March and payment deduct on 22nd of march and got HSMP approval on 8th of august after approval I applied for Entry Clearance on 18th of august and got EC on 22nd october.

---------------------
:D
Regards,
HAS2003

ashraf2004
Newly Registered

HAS2003

Post by ashraf2004 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:28 am

Dear Has2003,

Congrations on getting the EC from Pakistan, I am in the same boat and will apply for the EC in 1st week of November (at Islamabad). Can you please tell me about the EC Interview/Questions and your EC Experience in detail. What documents you initially provided while submitting the application at FedEx office. It will be a great help!

Thanks in advance,

Ashraf

ashraf2004
Newly Registered

HAS2003

Post by ashraf2004 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:29 am

Dear Has2003,

Congratulations on getting the EC from Pakistan, I am in the same boat and will apply for EC in 1st week of November (at Islamabad). Can you please tell me about the EC Interview/Questions and your EC Experience in detail. What documents you initially provided while submitting the application at FedEx office and the documents demanded by the EC Officer during the Interview. It will be a great help!

Thanks in advance,

Ashraf

sohail

funds

Post by sohail » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:27 am

Conrats!!!!!!!

How much was your bank statement?
Did you keep the funds in the bank account during the visa processing of your application in the high commission?

Thanks