ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO - Saturday Opening

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arindam02

Liverpool PEO - Saturday Opening

Post by arindam02 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello!

I got an appointment at Liverpool PEO on the 12th April which is Saturday. Although I have booked this appointment and got a confirmation email but just wondering if the Liverpool PEO opens on Saturday as UKBA webpage is showing the opening Hours for Liverpool PEO from 09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday. Hence I am bit worried now. It could not system flaw and wrongly provided an appointment for Saturday. Has anyone been to Liverpool PEO on Saturday? Please share your thoughts.

Many thanks in advance

Deenfat
Newly Registered

Re: Liverpool PEO - Saturday Opening

Post by Deenfat » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I also got appointment same day - Sat 12th. Actually I choose the date as it means I do not have to take leave from work.

I do not think there is any problem with the date - some folks want to earn overtime.

See you there and good luck to all of us

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 am

I got the a Saturday appointment in May. So it's fine. Don't worry.

arindam02

Post by arindam02 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 am

Deenfat wrote:I also got appointment same day - Sat 12th. Actually I choose the date as it means I do not have to take leave from work.

I do not think there is any problem with the date - some folks want to earn overtime.

See you there and good luck to all of us
That's great!! Good luck to all of us :)
Are you using the old Set (O) form or waiting for the new one which is due to come on the 6th April

Macco

Post by Macco » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:26 pm

That's good if we can book on Sat as well. I am also in line to book for appointment in some time. Just want to know the process. If you book online appointment, Do we get confirmation from UKBA or World Pay (as mentioned in this forum earlier) ?

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Macco wrote:That's good if we can book on Sat as well. I am also in line to book for appointment in some time. Just want to know the process. If you book online appointment, Do we get confirmation from UKBA or World Pay (as mentioned in this forum earlier) ?
You get confirmation from both.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

arindam02 wrote:Are you using the old Set (O) form or waiting for the new one which is due to come on the 6th April
There are no signs of new form on 6th April as yet. I hope they don't change it.

Deenfat
Newly Registered

Post by Deenfat » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 pm

smartkhan wrote:
arindam02 wrote:Are you using the old Set (O) form or waiting for the new one which is due to come on the 6th April
There are no signs of new form on 6th April as yet. I hope they don't change it.
It is not yet 6th of April. I think the new form will be out tomorrow. I just hope it is the fee pages only that will change as I already filled my form and will not want to go through that process again.

narayan2203
Newly Registered

Post by narayan2203 » Sat May 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Could anyone please update the Saturday appointments, since I got for next week end.

Thanks in advance.