ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing Times - Help us to help you

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

astrick
Newly Registered

Post by astrick » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:21 am

Hello all

application sent on 9th July 07

Received In Sheffield on 11th July 07

Payment deducted from my account on 16th july 2007

I never received the reference. I called up HSMP Customer care, then they gave the reference no. by the way my application not yet allotted a case worker. as soon as it happens i will update you all.

all the best.

Cheers

Astricks

rahimvalliani
Newly Registered

Post by rahimvalliani » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:20 pm

Hello

My application was rejected today saying that my study was part time so they cant consider my previous income i.e before my studies. I have done my masters in London and international students are not allowed to study part time. Also, It was mentioned on my university letter that mode of study was full time.

Can the members suggest me what should i do in such a position

stalwart
Newly Registered

Approval timelines

Post by stalwart » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 am

Application sent by Courier: 21st July
Application recvd at HO: 24th July
Fee Debited: 26th July
Ref Received: 27th July
Approval date: 9th Aug
Papers recvd by Royal mail: 14th Aug

Thanks for all contributors of this forum without which things would have been different. Also, my application and support docs were straight forward.

Cheers.

purplepple

Framed Diplomas

Post by purplepple » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi!

I'm planning to submit my HSMP application in Sept 2007. Your posts are a really big help to me.

I just have a question with regards to the original diplomas you sent to HO. Mine are laminat . For those who were in a similar situation as me, did you send your diplomas together with the frame? Or did you destroy the frame so you can just send the certificate?

I'm just thinking that it would be quite heavy to send to HO. However, I don't want

purplepple

Diplomas in Frames

Post by purplepple » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Hi!

I'm planning to submit my HSMP application in Sept 2007. Your posts are a really big help to me.

I just have a question with regards to the original diplomas you sent to HO. Mine are laminated (set inside a framed glass) . For those who were in a similar situation as me, did you send your diplomas together with the frame? Or did you destroy the frame so you can just send the certificate?

I'm just thinking that it would be quite heavy to send to HO. However, I don't want to destroy the frame because it's been like that for years. Also, it might damage the original certificate if I do that.

Thanks for your response.

nevergiveup
Newly Registered

HSMP APPLIED

Post by nevergiveup » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi All
Application Posted : August 6, 07
Application Received by HO : August 9, 07
Received Reference No. : August 10, 07

I have called HO today and they informed me that the case worker has been not yet alloted for my case and they said that they are working on the applications received on August 7, 07. So I am still waiting for a result. Will update you once I receive any further info from HO.

Till then wish me ALL THE BEST as this is my second application for HSMP.

Bye

edurveda
Newly Registered

Got my HSMP :)

Post by edurveda » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:23 pm

Application sent 10 Aug 2007 (Friday) by Special Delivery
Royal Mail Postal Strike 11 Aug 2007 !!!
Application delivered 13 Aug 2007 (Monday)
Application Received (as reported by HSMP Office ) 14 Aug 2007 (Tuesday)
Acknowledgement email and reference number 15 Aug 2007 (Wednesday)
Urgent Treatment Request sent by fax 15 Aug 2007 (Wednesday)
Urgent Treatment acknowledged on phone 15 Aug 2007 (Thursday). I was also informed on phone that a caeworker had been assigned
Called again on 20 Aug 2007 (Monday) (today) : I was informed that HSMP has been approved, and sent back to me by Self addressed Spl Delivery envelope.

Waiting for my documents to arrive safely.

Step 2: Apply for HSMP FLR - tomorrow!!

Many thanks to Suresh who answered my question in a flash!! Will keep you all updated about my FLR application.

Cheers Folks
Sagar

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

I haven't received my approved documents

Post by Sreeram79 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:21 pm

Application sent by Courier: 16th July
Application recvd at HO: 18th July
Fee Debited: 18th July
Ref Received: 20th July
Approval date and dispatched date: 6th Aug

Still not received my papers and approval documents. Is this common ? When i called HSMP office they have told me to wait for a month (that is till 6th sep) to confirm that my papers are lost or not? I would like to know whether it happened to anyone who has applied from india.

Thanks in advance for answering my queries.

Sreeram79
Newly Registered

Not yet received my Documents

Post by Sreeram79 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:31 pm

Application sent by Courier: 15st July
Application recvd at HO: 17th July
Fee Debited: 18th July
Ref Received: 20th July
Approval date and dispatched: 6th Aug

Still not yet received my documents. Does it take normal many weeks to receive the documents? When i queried about this with HSMP callagent. they have requested me to wait for a month. If i haven't still received it then they will send me the approval document only. I believe all the documents are required for my EC. Please let me know what needs to be done. so that i can process for my EC in october.

Thanks in advance for answering my queries.

hiprabhu
Newly Registered

Post by hiprabhu » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi, I'm prabhu. i've joined just now. I've sent my app on 8th aug 07, but didnt get any reply. can u pls tall me approximately when ll i get my ref no.

hiprabhu
Newly Registered

Post by hiprabhu » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:13 pm

in the other way i'm worried whether my papers have reached them or not, since i've sent my original edu documents.

fareedbaig

Post by fareedbaig » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:32 am

I have seen very few people on this forum who got ref number mailed by HSMP Team and most of them called up/ E-Mailed Home Office and got their Ref no.

While communicating with HO you need to provide full name and DOB to get the ref no.

Thanx,
Fareed

fareedbaig

Post by fareedbaig » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 am

Application Filed: 28 Jul 2007
Application Received: 01 Aug 2007
Fee Debited: 03 Aug 2007
Reference No. Received: 07 Aug 2007
Approval Date: 17 Aug 2007
Documents Recived: 25 Aug 2007

~J~

Re: Got my HSMP :)

Post by ~J~ » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:24 am

edurveda wrote:Application sent 10 Aug 2007 (Friday) by Special Delivery
Royal Mail Postal Strike 11 Aug 2007 !!!
Application delivered 13 Aug 2007 (Monday)
Application Received (as reported by HSMP Office ) 14 Aug 2007 (Tuesday)
Acknowledgement email and reference number 15 Aug 2007 (Wednesday)
Urgent Treatment Request sent by fax 15 Aug 2007 (Wednesday)
Urgent Treatment acknowledged on phone 15 Aug 2007 (Thursday). I was also informed on phone that a caeworker had been assigned
Called again on 20 Aug 2007 (Monday) (today) : I was informed that HSMP has been approved, and sent back to me by Self addressed Spl Delivery envelope.

Waiting for my documents to arrive safely.

Step 2: Apply for HSMP FLR - tomorrow!!

Many thanks to Suresh who answered my question in a flash!! Will keep you all updated about my FLR application.

Cheers Folks
Sagar
what reason did you give for your urgent treatment request?

schin
Newly Registered

Post by schin » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm

HSMP extension FLR timelines

FLR sent Special Delivery 25 Aug 07
Application received 29 Aug 07
Urgent Request Form Sent 30 Aug 07

points claimed 80

Waiting to hear from HO

mealos

No approval of receive

Post by mealos » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:05 pm

Hi all,

I set my application by the help of a local company who claims to be repr. agency of a solicitor company located in London.

My contact here asserts that my file had been given to H.O. directly (without any courier or post) on 28th of August, I called H.O on 5th Sept. but they told me they dont have my file.

Here my agency explains it with my country has fee exemption and thats why registration would be later than regular applicants.

Is there anyone that has information about such policy or application; I really doubt if my application is at the hands of HO. Wouldn't H.O. at least confirm the arrival of documents, even though they weren't able to deliver me a registration number?

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Approval Approval!!!

I just got my docs back intact with the approval letter. took me three times to read it to believe it [Razz]

anyways my timelines: From India

Sent thru DHL: 31 Aug Friday
Reached HO: 3 Sept Monday
Had sent a DD of 400
Reference number received: 12 Sept
Decision date: 14 Sept (I wasnt informed)
Got Mail: 21 Sept (everything intact)

Now EC...

HSMP_Extension
Newly Registered

HSMP extension isued till Sep 2011(transtional arrangements)

Post by HSMP_Extension » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:42 pm

I have been reading this forum for quite a while however never felt the need to get registered. However today I had to register to post a helpful feedback for all of you.

I was a single applicant with no dependants. I had done IELTS band 6.5. I had bank statement of 3-4k. I came to U.K just 5 months before the expiry of my initial HSMP visa.

After the change of rules, I was very worried that if i will qualify for extension because I claimed 50 points for experience and 25 points for education in my initial education. But all is well that ends well.

My timelines are:

Applied 3 Sep 2007
Fee charged: 5 Sep 2007
Acknowledgment Received: 6 Sep 2007
Passports received back: 24 Sep 2007

I claimed extension under transitional arrangements of HSMP for self employed person. I was not able to claim 75 points for extension. I was just able to score 35 points (just for the education). Luckily I came across a company who has successfully helped one of my friends in similar situation as mine in getting HSMP extension. I took the services of a company. Who helped me with my application process, who helped me in getting self employed and put everything on track in only 1-2 months (business registrations, advertisement, trading, accounts, stationary) of the business and also lodging the application. My application was very well prepared and so was the result. So one thing is for sure, you can still claim HSMP extension if you do not claim 75 points under the transitional arrangements however you need to be self employed to claim extension. And this company will help you in getting self employed www.hsmp-extension.co.uk

Wishing all of your good luck in your future endeavors.

Many thanks

Meenu

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:45 pm

ad spam

jattzp
Newly Registered

Translation of Birth Certificate

Post by jattzp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 am

eastboy wrote:dear all

HO just updated the page and they are now processing application of 5th april

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... rvice.html?

but according to my past experience they may be processing application of 11-15th april. as they got habit to write 10 days back time from actual time.

so any one who got the approval let us know your application date and reference no.

regards
Eastboy
Hi Ya,
For Birth Certificate Translation.You can contact Global Translators UK Ltd.
Look to be fair enough we are supplying translations to translation agencies in UK. i charge only £25 from them and can imagine what they are charging from clients sometimes more than £71. its a loot. i know one member here on forum. i myself translated his Birth Certificate and he was charged £71 for that as it was through other agency.
I want to save people from this loot but John deletes all my messages saying i am not allowed to advertise on this website.
If you want any help please feel free to contact me. My contact is raman@globaltranslators.co.uk www.globaltranslators.co.uk Mob 0044-7883024604 Tel and Fax 01634-408040

Regards
Raman Sangha

SYH
BANNED

Re: Translation of Birth Certificate

Post by SYH » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 am

jattzp wrote:
eastboy wrote:dear all

HO just updated the page and they are now processing application of 5th april

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... rvice.html?

but according to my past experience they may be processing application of 11-15th april. as they got habit to write 10 days back time from actual time.

so any one who got the approval let us know your application date and reference no.

regards
Eastboy
Hi Ya,
For Birth Certificate Translation.You can contact Global Translators UK Ltd.
Look to be fair enough we are supplying translations to translation agencies in UK. i charge only £25 from them and can imagine what they are charging from clients sometimes more than £71. its a loot. i know one member here on forum. i myself translated his Birth Certificate and he was charged £71 for that as it was through other agency.
I want to save people from this loot but John deletes all my messages saying i am not allowed to advertise on this website.
If you want any help please feel free to contact me. My contact is raman@globaltranslators.co.uk www.globaltranslators.co.uk Mob 0044-7883024604 Tel and Fax 01634-408040

Regards
Raman Sangha
ad spam times 2

HSMPQueries

Processing Time

Post by HSMPQueries » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Couriered documents from India - 24th August 2007
Documents received at HSMP office - 28th August 2007
Payment deducted through CC - 30th August 2007
Reference number e-mailed - 7th September 2007
Application Rejected - 11th September 2007
Documents received via MBE courier - 13th September 2007
Faxed review documents - 21st September 2007
Application approved - 24th September 2007

Waiting for documents via air mail.

sree
Newly Registered

Post by sree » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi All,

Couriered documents from India - 17th Sep 2007
Documents received at HSMP office - 20th Sep 2007
Payment deducted through CC - 20th Sep 2007
Ref Number :230***
Assigned to case worker:28th Sep 2007

Called up HO today,they told me that my application is still under consideration.Usually how many days it will take for the decission?.
One of my friend applied for HSMP.His application was received on 19th sep and approved on 27th.

Is there any one who sent their applications by 20th sep and still waiting for the approval?.

sree
Newly Registered

Post by sree » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:00 pm

Will there be any verification for initial approval?.

ukjobaspirer

Post by ukjobaspirer » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Couriered documents from Chennai,India through DHL - 06th Oct 2007
Documents received at HSMP office - 09th Oct 2007
Payment deducted through CC - 09th Oct 2007
Ref Number :23****
Assigned to case worker:10th Oct 2007
HSMP Approved: 11th Oct 2007

Waiting for the documents via Airmail