ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FTT appeal allowed but UT went in HO favour ... Need help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dezerthawk
Newly Registered

FTT appeal allowed but UT went in HO favour ... Need help

Post by dezerthawk » Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Hi guys, Aoa.

I applied with my team mate for tier 1 ent.. In jan 2013. We were refused by HO on genuine ent test. I won the appeal in FTT but UT said FTT judge erred the law by considering new evidence.
And UT judge set aside the FTT verdict.

Now i have to apply fresh application. I have few questions regarding that.

Can i apply using the same company or i need to register new company under my name? Cuz HO say company has to be registered in 3 months time before you apply. I am confused regarding to that.

I had two contracts under the previous company and both have been completed and money received in the business acc. And i also made investments from business acc as well.

So now my question is can we use tht investment for new application or not. I still have access to 50k... And itz in our personal joint account and it been there for more than a year now.

Please help me out, i will be really grateful to you guys.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: FTT appeal allowed but UT went in HO favour ... Need hel

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon May 05, 2014 8:28 am

@ dezerthawk,
Can i apply using the same company or i need to register new company under my name? Cuz HO say company has to be registered in 3 months time before you apply. I am confused regarding to that.
Yes, you can use the old company, but you will have to get recent CAR from companies house showing that you are still a director of the business.
I had two contracts under the previous company and both have been completed and money received in the business acc. And i also made investments from business acc as well.
So now my question is can we use tht investment for new application or not. I still have access to 50k... And itz in our personal joint account and it been there for more than a year now.
Best option is to use the available funds of 50k in your joint account. Combining available funds and invested funds usually need complicated documentation which can be avoided if you just show access to 50k funds.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

dezerthawk
Newly Registered

Post by dezerthawk » Mon May 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi...

Really appreciate your help. One more question ... Can i show both 50k funds.... And as supporting document investment too?

And any other suggestion would be welcome too. I am really fed up with HO.

I hope this time I get the visa and all the others who are facing the same turmoil as me.

Thanks to all those ppl who are helping on this group.

May we all get the visa.

Tc

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon May 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes you can use same company but get recent CAR from companies house ..... i will not recommend you to add any supporting documents to show investment because you have access to £50K in your personal account and that is enough. ....... its better to keep things straight to avoid unnecessary confusion.

regards
dezerthawk wrote:Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi...

Really appreciate your help. One more question ... Can i show both 50k funds.... And as supporting document investment too?

And any other suggestion would be welcome too. I am really fed up with HO.

I hope this time I get the visa and all the others who are facing the same turmoil as me.

Thanks to all those ppl who are helping on this group.

May we all get the visa.

Tc
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Post by Fazer_1985 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:13 am

@ Rehan, Thanks for you rep mate.

I have consulted with my lawyer and he is saying we should mentioned everything because my previous refusal raised question regarding investment. I changed my lawyer after UT decision because at some places i felt my lawyer made mistakes and I was not satisfied with his advice.

My new lawyer is seems okay and this time I am doing everything in my power, I am getting my accounts sorted out by a accountant and a lot of supporting documents.

Can you also tell me about 28 days ... since when they start?
i m pasting my other post here "In my upper tribunal appeal judge said HO is right and gave two options to my lawyer, 1) withdraw appeal and apply fresh application or 2) he will go with his decision .

My barrister withdraw the appeal and now I am applying as fresh application.
The question I have is "since when my 28 days start for new application ? from the date of UT appeal or after receiving the letter from Upper Tribunal ? Currently I am counting days from UT appeal because I havent received any letter from upper tribunal yet".

My Upper tribunal appeal was on 02-May-2014. "
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:23 am

As per my understanding it will be from thr date of UT determination but be on safe side and count as u doing which is UT hearing .

Regards
Fazer_1985 wrote:@ Rehan, Thanks for you rep mate.

I have consulted with my lawyer and he is saying we should mentioned everything because my previous refusal raised question regarding investment. I changed my lawyer after UT decision because at some places i felt my lawyer made mistakes and I was not satisfied with his advice.

My new lawyer is seems okay and this time I am doing everything in my power, I am getting my accounts sorted out by a accountant and a lot of supporting documents.

Can you also tell me about 28 days ... since when they start?
i m pasting my other post here "In my upper tribunal appeal judge said HO is right and gave two options to my lawyer, 1) withdraw appeal and apply fresh application or 2) he will go with his decision .

My barrister withdraw the appeal and now I am applying as fresh application.
The question I have is "since when my 28 days start for new application ? from the date of UT appeal or after receiving the letter from Upper Tribunal ? Currently I am counting days from UT appeal because I havent received any letter from upper tribunal yet".

My Upper tribunal appeal was on 02-May-2014. "
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015