ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

thanks! amy

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sparo
Newly Registered

thanks! amy

Post by sparo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 am

hi amy,
didnt realize that this is considered posting it twice.
thanks for reminding. i think its gone now.
sparo
Last edited by sparo on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

apeterso925

Re: WHAT A SHAME!(NO OFFENCE INTENDED)

Post by apeterso925 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:02 pm

sparo wrote:hi guys !
it is with a sad feeling that im posting this.

ru looking to shut this forum up `cos people are feeling free to come up with queries that u guys think are too naive to be discussed. or is it that u want to do away with these guys who come up with simple queries.

i personally feel that when members are posting such simple questions it shows their level of understanding and to me it will be a pleasure to give any clarification/information to such people. i dont see a reason to feel myself superior to any one just cos iam sharing a little information.

and people aquianted with forum culture doesnt mind these kind of issues and respond to whats relevant to them. if u try to discriminate people judging by their levels of intelligence then let me tell U that its U WHO WOULD GET DISCRIMINATED!

AND for gods sake dont mislead people by UR OPINIONS about a place or culture.people are already bogged up to their limits with the ever changing rules in the immigration and extension policies. my experience (more than 4yrs)in the united kingdom tells me that it is not just english that would get u employment or employment in united kingdom and a lot my friends(me included ) are just about average guys and have lead a good enough life in the united kingdom so far .

and FINALLY i sum up with a question to the moderators if we can allow such discrimination basing of levels of intelligence /intellectuality in an open forum like this and if we should not allow, then what is the action that we take on some one, iwho nitiates such a thought!

cheers
Sparo
Why did you double post? You put this as a reply in another thread as well.
Amy